Fishing Broken

I was fishing in hinterlands before the reset and catching plenty of fish. Then the server reset and now i’m getting the “no fish” bug where i reel it in but its just an empty loot window.

31 Likes

I’m experiencing the same issue as well.

8 Likes

I’ve experiencing the same thing for the Hinterlands and Azshara ever since the reset

7 Likes

bump its def broken

5 Likes

I am getting this bug in Tanaris. It actually started right in the middle of fishing. I caught a bunch of fish and then suddenly I started getting empty loot windows. I tried resetting the UI and relogging and no luck. I’ve had about 10-15 empty loots in a row fishing.

5 Likes

Sorry this is the character on which I have the issue.

1 Like

Same issue - I keep getting empty loot windows and have never actually caught a fish in Tanaris. I get fishing levels every 4-5 casts but no fish.

3 Likes

wtf is going on and why is it only some of us? do you all have artisian fishing?

3 Likes

still broke =/

3 Likes

same for me, artisan fisher, max skill lure pole

2 Likes

Just started getting this in tanaris. Can get fish from pools, but as soon as I’m hitting open water nothing. Skillups still happen but no loot

3 Likes

its been days and still no reply on this?

3 Likes

Bumping because this is still an issue. Just wasted the last hour getting to feralas and tanaris just to get nothing from loot windows.

3 Likes

im wondering if this is unique to ppl with artisan or what? very weird bug.

1 Like

I am fishing in Tanaris, current fishing skill is 200 (using +25 fishing pole and +100 lure making total 325) and while fishing… outside of the pools i get a loot window on a successful cast, no fish in loot box and no “the fish got away” message. Swapping layers did NOT fix the issue. Turning off autoloot did NOT fix the issue (loot window opened up but was simply empty). While fishing INSIDE a pool I still get loot however. Others have had this issue online when I google’d it as well. TY <3

Reloading UI, disabling addons, both do not fix it either.

2 Likes

Having the same issue in Tanaris. Just getting empty loot…

1 Like

Just started having this problem today. It’s happening to me in Feralas.

1 Like

Same here. Artisan fishing 230 with +75 lure in hinterlands. Empty loot window, but still get the skill ups.

Also getting this issue.

I get a lot of Empty Slot Loot Bugs as well as sometimes an Internal Bag Error.

My fishing skill still goes up, however but I miss out on my fish. Ticket was put in yesterday.

1 Like

Literally have the same issue in Tanaris. I get levels but no fish when fishing in the open sea. It’s odd.