I'm really glad I farmed my epic mount in Phase 1

Sure thing. I can probably hijack this one like I did the other. You didn’t get what you wanted then, you won’t get it here either. As I said, the mods probably hate you too.

There’s 3 people here who are basically trolling full time and have officially done the job of knocking the conversation off the rails which was their goal.

They don’t want to have a conversation about the game. They don’t care about the integrity or quality or how true to form the game is.

They don’t want to discuss whether these changes were justified or not.

Their goal is to derail the argument into talking about unpublished sub numbers where everything is grey and they can drown the conversation in nonsense.

So back on topic. Removing unarmored mounts is a change that is unjustified and takes away one of the very few status symbols that sets players apart in the world

1 Like

I honestly would have been 100% okay with them starting us off with the 1.1 talent trees and class design, sans the bugs and progressing us via the phases.

Same with all the nerfed world mobs and leveling dungeons, they could have been the pre-nerf versions.

'course that’s not what blizzard wants, they want something easily digestible by the teeming masses that only want to punch loot pinatas and get upset when a boss mob in a non-raid instance 1 shots a cloth wearer who pulls aggro.

1 Like

You must be pretty damn important if they shot themselves in the foot by making you quit. How much stock do you own? 30% or something?

3 Likes

Please, they couldn’t even be bothered with progressive itemization values, or mob values. Something that even the most Russian laundromat private servers had for years. if this was truly Phase 1 bosses would be dropping greens with no spell power on them

You did that yourself. 20 days ago you posted this:

So there’s a very good chance you just resubbed (and we’ll definitely know for sure in a few days) despite making a clickbait title saying otherwise. And now you want everyone to take you seriously?

No, that’s not happening.

2 Likes

Thanks for the bump

Thanks for the bump.

They sell subs in 3 month blocks

Which NPC did you get them from in 1.12? I can’t seem to find that information anywhere. My memory is foggy, but I don’t believe they were accessible. By then you either had one, or you didn’t…

1 Like

That’s 100% J. Allen Brack, I can almost guarantee it.
Blizzard didn’t “Lose” the source code, 1.12 was the first part of WoW Brack worked on, and BC was his baby.

There’s a reason he got super butthurt when that fan asked him for Legacy servers, and it’s not because “We don’t, we just think we do”.

2 Likes

I don’t think you bought it. And if you did, you’re stupid. Say you’re stupid. I dare you.

I agree. But depending on who you talk to this is a major change.

I’m not sure what you consider “more important”, but for me, and many other players it’s the small things that matter.

Noggenfogger not cloaking druid shifting. Unarmored mounts being removed. Not being returned to the char login screen on game startup.

To me, these things are the most aggravating and can be considered “small” changes. It’s the little things that make vanilla fun.

But you’re right, the game is filled with major bugs right now, they absolutely need to fix those before even considering changes

1 Like

lawl no you wouldn’t have.

1 Like

Yeah you’re right.

Not with the current state of this game

Unarmored mounts weren’t removed. They’re still in the game files. You just can’t access them because they weren’t in the vendor in patch 1.12.

The game now goes straight to the character screen.

Fixt it for you.

4 Likes

Dude you’re like the physical embodiment of cognitive dissonance. You actually hurt my brain I can’t even imagine what’s going on inside your head.

I imagine, a gash

Nah he’s staying.

He said he was leaving 20 days ago and is still playing, even has new gear. He’s not going anywhere. Someone with the complaints he does wouldn’t even have said word, they’d just be having fun playing something else.

2 Likes

Yeah this game is so terrible that you no-lifed to level 60 and farmed 1000 gold.

1 Like

You’re actually right it did.

Just another example of the good work from your friends in the bug report forum in action

You’re having trouble comprehending what “still in the game files” means? Or is it the patch 1.12 part that confuses you?

It’s moot honestly, because here are 2 facts:

1. Unarmored Epic mounts aren’t in Classic.

2. You aren’t getting one, because they aren’t in Classic.

As a consolation, I’ll log into retail, which I really don’t want to do, and let you see an unarmored epic mount. That way you will atleast be close to one…