[H] <Hefty> 2day Late Night Adult Raiding Guild LFM

***Hefty***

Est. in 2019. Mythic raiding in a relaxed, low-stress environment for adults

About us:

Hefty is a late-night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Our current progression:

1/10M, 10/10H Sanctum
2/10M, 10/10H Castle Nathria

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Off-night activities include pushing keys, transmog/mount runs, alt runs, and just shooting the breeze in discord.

Raid Schedule

10pm – 1am EST / 9p – 12am CST / 8p – 11p MST / 7p – 10p PST / 6p – 9p AKST

Tues and Thurs

Raid Requirements:

• 21+ required, 30+ preferred
  • A positive, team attitude
  • Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
  • Able to give advanced notice of availability
  • A working mic with push to talk enabled
  • Continuously working to improve your main (Mythic+, Torghast)

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock
Demon Hunter
Mage
DPS Warrior

Always recruiting active skilled adult raiders with positive attitudes!

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, contact me in game at:
Rawrabear#1450

We are selectively recruiting a few classes to bolster our roster but are always accepting skilled adult players with positive attitudes!

Hey man my husband and I are looking for a guild. He’s playing a mage and I am maining this bookie. I will message you later when I get off work!

Awesome, you can add me in game at rawrabear#1450 :slight_smile:

We have an immediate opening for a skilled Resto Druid. Contact me or any officer to set up a trial!

Recruitment is currently open to all dps specs as well as MW Monk and/or Holy Paladin.

Spots open for one healer any class and a couple solid dps with positive attitudes!

Looking for RDPS and one amazing Holy Paladin to help us finish off Sire Denathrius and push into mythic!

Looking for a skilled Warlock to come bake us cookies!

Spots open for a Holy Paladin and a couple motivated RDPS for mythic and beyond!

Got Shriekwing down and some excellent progress on Huntsman on our first night in mythic. Just need a few more reliable dps to help us push farther!

We are still raiding this tier and looking for a couple more dps to help us continue our mythic progression.

Spots open for DPS Warrior, DK, and Enh/Ele Shaman.

We are currently open to all DPS specs except Hunters as we look to finish heroic and move into mythic. Please contact me in game at Rawrabear#145 for more info or to set up a trial!

Now 10/10H and looking for a few RDPS and a flex healer to push into mythic ASAP!