Returning Players lf Raiding Guild for Shadowlands

Hi there!

My husband and I are looking for a raiding guild for Shadowlands. As of right now we plan to main Enhancement Shaman (me) with Resto offspec and Warrior (Not sure which DPS spec at this moment). We are fairly open as to what days but would prefer evenings, especially during the work week.

We are looking for a fun, reasonably mature home. To us, its about having fun but actually downing content while doing so. Always happy to help and we love running M+ and dungeons too!

We ran a mythic raiding guild for about 4 years through MoP and a bit of WoD, at which point we took a break from the game. Mostly since then we’ve been playing casually but we are incredibly excited for shadowlands and want to raid seriously again.

If you’re interested in recruiting us or have questions you can leave a comment or add me at
Battlenet: Lymnica#1259
Discord: Lymnica (Brandi Panda)#9738

Hey there Lym!
Paws deep here,looking for guildies to come join our dysfunctional family! We are 12/12 H Nylotha. We will be heroic raiding in SL 9:30pm-1:30am SAT/SUN CENTRAL time and doing high keys (20+) until prepatch/sl release. We will provide cauldrons/food/repair bills during the time of raid/Mythic +. We will have planned mythic + nights as well! Dont be a sad sap, come join! Me and my husband also play together btw :smiley: Its a great experience.

Greetings Lymncia i am Guild Master of Midnight Rose and am wondering if your found a guild yet or not. If not i am recruiting for PvE and PvP players for my guild we have about 85 members with 10 to 20 actively on per day. Members spread between daytime afternoon and night. Currently got good numbers of new and returning players and a handful of current max level players. I am mainly recruiting for people who interested in raiding with use as will a potential main raid team leader who used to leading Mythic raids. If your interested please reply to this :slight_smile: Or contact me on our Guild Discord what is linked below Thanks :slight_smile: As will contact via battle.net.

Here in Midnight Rose we aim for to have fun playing PvE and PvP while housing a Social astrosphere in game chat and on our discord. We welcome new or old WoW players to come join use in our raising of the Midnight Rose.

Some History about use.
Midnight Rose was created originally in the MMO Black Desert Online. By bunch of friends as the 1st Guild Master got bet busy in real life he passed the reins to 2nd Guild Master by the name of SunCloud. After stuff was under control he decided not to return to BDO as it was not to his personal preference. But WoW was so here he is trying his luck with WoW again after many years of being away. The Guild in BDO have grown to be a PvE Guild in BDO with a sister guild focusing on PvP. Both Guilds has grown Beautifully since they were founded. The aim of the Guild in both Guilds is to have fun in all aspects of the Game together with friends.

So Join in on the Raising of the Midnight Rose Banner in World of Warcraft and this kick some butt while having a blast!!

https://discord.gg/R25944D or simply contact me on discord Spiritouspath#9016

Participation Trophy is a late night guild that’s recruiting for Shadowlands (obvi). We’re predominately late-night players, raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am Area 52 time.

My battletag is Afkaygo#1971, or discord Afkaygo#1831 and would be happy to discuss with you further.

Hey Lym,
We raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am server time. We’re a 5/12m Adult-only (21+) guild and are looking to bolster our roster with a few more dps. I’ll leave a link to our info below, and if you’re interested you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hello Lymnica!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hiya Lymnica,

We have room on our Monday heroic raid team for some dps, so I have included our recruitment post below!

Elysian Sodality is a horde guild on Area 52. We have been together as a guild since 2011 and recently made the move to horde as we prepare for Shadowlands. We have a great community of players, some with experience dating back to vanilla and others who started new in BfA. We have students, working professionals, husbands, wives, parents, friends and neighbors.

We will have two raiding platforms in Shadowlands. All players who join the guild are welcome to participate on the Monday raid team. This team will be focused on AotC and run from 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST every Monday evening. We are happy to work with people who are new to the game or new to raiding.

We also have a second team on Wednesdays and Fridays that will be focusing on pushing mythic progression at a meaningful pace. We are not a CE based guild, but we do have the drive to push and improve our play. There may be opportunities for folks to participate on this team, based on interest and performance during the Monday raids.

We are looking to add a few more like-minded players to our community, whether it’s to participate on a raid team, push mythic keys or simply to hang out while you farm achievements or mounts. You are not required to raid to be part of the guild. We have a great group of people and a positive community.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to add me Anna#1862