[H] Rogue/Mage LF Semi-Casual Guild

Hello!

My good pal and I are looking for a guild. We were part of an AOTC guild that dabbled in mythic raids all throughout BFA. Our guild went into an indefinite hiatus so we are on the prowl to meet some new folks!

While our primary goal is climbing arena ladder, we are also looking to raid, dungeon, and battleground with likeminded adults in a fun environment. We find genuine fun in learning to improve and play effectively, but do not believe in bullying or embarrassing others who struggle. We see mistakes as opportunities for growth.

Currently I am playing Sub Rogue while my pal is playing Fire Mage. While we are focusing on these characters, we have and have played a variety of other classes and roles.

We both love WoW very much, regardless of how good a patch is, and enjoy playing with others that feel the same.

Please message me on Mugs or my Realid Kai#12293 if you think a couple dorks might be a fun addition to your guild :O)

Hey Mugs, don’t know if you guys found a home already or not but if you’re still looking, we could use you both. Hefty is an adult only (21+, avg ages 30’s-40’s) guild that raids Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are currently 10/10H, looking for a few more dps to move into mythic. Outside of raiding, our folks enjoy running keys, leveling alts and we do have a couple pvpers as well. If you’re interested, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450. I can trial you both tonight if you’re available!

Ex Inferno’s Team Pink could be a good option for the both of you. We raid a little earlier in the evening (Wednesday from 8:00 pm server till 10:00 pm server and Friday from 8:30 pm server till 11:30 pm server) and we have a ton of other things going as well: Mythic+, Alt Runs, etc.

Hit me up on Discord if you are interested (Bo#0122),

Bo

Hey Mugs!

You and your friend would be welcome to give Spiteful Misfits a try out and see if you like it. We are a new and active guild looking to get back into raiding. We run mythic plus daily, and some members enjoy pvping too! We would be happy to have you and your friend join us.

My btag: Bluejay#1886

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey mugs,
Our guild is based on adults and friends with of course real life coming first. We raid Tuesday, Thursday 8-10 server. Some of us as well have came from a mythic raiding guild in bfa. We do have key masters in the guild who run keys all the time and a handful of people who enjoy pvp and arenas.
We are super laid back and just looking for more people who will enjoy the game and chatting with everyone.

You can always message me Xtasee#1118.

Thank you very much for your replies!

Earlier raid times (ending before 11 pm est) will work the best for us.

We have yet to get back to all of you but we are still looking!

Hi,

This is Pumperdudes GM from Area-52. We are anew guild looking for more active player just like yourself. We want players willing to learn and progress in the game. We are currently 6/10 mythic and raid tues/thurs 8-11.

Contact me on discord if intrested,
Phil/Herb#7359

Hey Snugz and Mugs, we recently transferred to Area52 and Swapped to Horde. Looking to add to our roster, and feel you two would be a good fit for the guild. Seeking positive attitudes, and reliable players.

We raid Tu/Sun 9-11pm EST. We are currently working through Mythic CN. If you would like to be a part of building the guild with us, we’ve be happy to have you. I have sent you a real ID request under CLIU#1848.

Check us out https://guildsofwow.com/loki Or if you prefer to talk in discord Sha#1513