Warlock LF guild for SL!

Hello,

I am currently looking for a guild to raid in for Shadowlands. My current guild will not be raiding next expansion and we just found out.

I have been playing warlock consistently since MoP. Both Horde and Alliance. My recent progression was 3/12M Nyalotha. I usually float between all 3 specs and have no problem switching specs for optimization.

I really just want to find an active guild who does M+, raids AoTC/ Mythic (my furthest mythic progression was 13/14M SoO, so I am familiar with that kind of progression), and where people log on.

Thanks so much for reading my post and I hope I can find a home soon.

2 Likes

What days and times are you looking for?

Howdy Kyrathel!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us so I wanted to shoot this over to you so you have it.

About us:

We are a newly formed guild on Area 52 comprised of a tight knit core of friends that have been playing together for a number of years. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We have a very laid back attitude, but we all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through heroic and into mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live, but are looking to be efficient with our time and have fun!

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Looking for M-Th after 9/10 PM EST (I am PST)
Fri/Sat/Sun open
Thank you!

Hey,

We’re looking for RDPS to fill our core roster in anticipation of Mythic raiding in SL. If you have a few minutes, take a look at my recruitment post and complete the application if it sounds like we’d be a fit.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can message me in game Grimmy#1990

Good luck with your search!

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time

Sunday 9 pm Realm time

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/R25944D

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

Hello! Do you by chance have specific raid times? I will message you on Disc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Kyrathel, feel free to add me. retrowave#11236

Hey there, not sure what your availability is, but if you can do Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST) I’d like to chat with you. I’ll leave a link to our info below and if you’d like more info you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

what the hey i’ll throw my hat in too. we’re actually looking for more locks for shadowlands.

Hello friends! We are AVALANCHE. AVALANCHE is a guild that is all about Raiding, Community and Fun. We wish to do sufficiently challenging content while also allowing our players freedom to have fun and lives outside of the game. We try to support each other in our endeavours, give a home for everyone in the guild and allow them to express their own identity and strengths as people.

Going into shadowlands we have 3 goals in mind every raid tier

1. Help each other achieve our goals
  2. Achieve Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) for each PVE raid tier
  3. Achieve Glory of the Raider for each PVE raid tier

And secondarily we have these as goals to do between tiers/expansions

1. Progress partially into Mythic for each PVE raid tier,as a way to keep skills sharp and fill out time between tiers/expacs.
  2. Assist in group activities like Transmog runs, Arenas, Islands, Torghast, etc.

Our Raids are 11:30pm Server time - 2:00 am server(this is 8:30 - 11:00pm pst) Tuesday and Thursday. We have 2 off raid nights where we do things like visions/torghast/mythic +/etc to help build up off roles and have fun.

You can reach me on bnet at fynale#1653 or discord fynale#4827

our specific raid date’s are saturday and sunday 9 pm realm time a weekday raid date is TBD