[H] Ele Shammy looking for casual heroic guild

Hello,

I am looking for a HORDE (no ally) guild. I would love to find a 3/4 hour a week guild that is going for AOTC. I am currently at 215 with AOTC from the last tier. I would love to find a guild that can also jump a bit into heroic after AOTC, but nothing too serious - more for fun. I just had a baby and i don’t have the time that I used to :frowning_face:
I also like to do M+ whenever I have time throughout the week.

HMU :slight_smile:
AlJangus #1340

Hi there,

Im with Click To Move a horde guild on Area 52. We are a tight knit group of friends that enjoy doing content together. We are an older crowd with most of our members being early wow players (Vanilla, TBC). Our focus is on Mythic +, getting AOTC and exploring the first few bosses at a Mythic level with a casual but focused attitude.

We are a mature crowd, laid back, easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people. We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the work days. During the evenings you can find a group of us on comms running stuff together.

What are the Raid Times? Friday/Saturday 7:00PM - 10PM (Eastern Time) / Optional night Weds 7-10 for alts and mog runs.

We would be happy to have all of you! If you haven’t found a home, lets chat!

My info is:

• CrysTalis#1961 - BNET
  • CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

I didn’t catch your availability, but we are an adult only (21+, avg ages 30’s-40’s) semi-casual guild that raids Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We do typically go for AotC and then a few mythic bosses each tier, but our priority has always been on maintaining a relaxed, social atmosphere. If you’d like to know more, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey man!! I’ve got an AOTC guild going!! We raid tues/wed 10:30 -1am est. I added you on bnet. Should be from Kryous! Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey! We rare an AotC focused guild that raids 8p-11p Eastern Wed and Thur, and we need ranged DPS. If this sounds like it would be a good fit, add my battletag and we’ll talk further: TheSmugOne#1639

Hey Aljangus, I’ll message you on bnet!

Feel free to add me. retrowave#11236