Two mages looking for raiding guild in Shadowlands

Me and my friend are looking for a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild for shadowlands. While we enjoy progressing, we are also looking for a cool group of people to just play the expansion with :slight_smile: . We are both sitting at 2.3k and 1.8k rIO while pushing keys casually, and 5/12M in Ny’alotha. We are both re-rolling as mages on Horde after maining Alliance. We are both willing to re-spec and learn new builds for the sake of progression/running keys. Can also roll as heals, tank or warlock on the side if needed.

we like to improve and run keys :slight_smile:

Timezone: PST
Preferred times: 6PM or later
RaiderIO:

raiderio - characters/US/proudmoore/Bokuto

raiderio - characters/US/proudmoore/Dommythicc

disc exoticore#0735

Hey Baspias! Our raiding nights for Paws Deep will be Sat/Sun 9:30pm-1:30am CENTRAL. 12/12 H , and love pushing high keys. We will offer free flask/food/bill repair during raiding and keys. Let me know if you guys are interested<3

What times are you both looking for? I am part of a new team that will be running tues/thurs from 730 to 1030 pm est. We will focus on pushing mythic at a decent pace while keeping the group competitive. With that being said we will sit people who under perform and all spots are up for grabs. There is a world where one of you will be raiding while the other is sitting. If that seems like something you guys may be interested in we can talk more about what we bring to the table!

Greetings Stranger’s I am Guild Master Renraghogar of Midnight Rose. I am Seeking New & Old or Returning to the Land of Azeroth. To join use in Midnight Rose while we Raise our Banner of the Midnight Rose. To strike out in Raid or simply Dungeon and don’t forget our time slaughtering our Enemies in BattleGrounds and Arenas for Glory and simple fun as we enjoy the Game what we love.

–What we are looking for–

Casual players, and or new and experienced Raiders/PvP focus Player’s. You do not need any previous experience to join this guild as It is a fresh opportunity for everyone involved. All we ask is you learn how to play your class inside and out. As far as completing: dungeons, quests, and raid bosses. We will help you do that as long as you are able to listen and learn. We expect everyone to be treated equally and fair as we wish to keep a welcoming guild for all new and experienced players!

–For Raider’s–

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters prepared. By joining our guild as a raider team, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared for your class and spec to raid. Be reminded that, we all make mistakes but that is alright as long as we are improving! We are here to have some fun as a guild but, we must keep a serious attitude for Raiders. Simply put, the goal of every tier will be to push as far into Mythic raiding as we can. We also offer casual, social aspects of the game throughout our guild.

Outside of Raid Days/Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs, Dungeons runs, questing, PVP events and learner raids for all new members not currently scheduled.

–Raid Time’s–

(possible weekday raid TBD)

Saturday 9 pm Realm time

Sunday 9 pm Realm time

–Requirement to join–

*Any age simply got to be mature and don’t cause drama unless everyone is aware its for jolly time.

*For Raider’s & PvP player’s to join our Discord (no broken mic)

*If not already on AREA-52(US) you must transfer

*Must Download and maintain required add-ons

**Deadly Boss Mods or Bigwigs

–Recruitment Seeking–

Everyone

–Discord–

https://discord.gg/R25944D

–Contact–

Guild Master/Warlord: discord-Spiritouspath#9016-btag-Spiritouspat#1550

We could use another couple mages for sure. We are 5/12m, adult-only (21+) and raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10pst. If you’re interested in talking further, add me at Rawrabear#1450 and I’ll leave a link to our info below.

Server: Area 52 Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 5 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to recruit a strong team to go into Shadowlands. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with our eyes set on killing bosses and having fun.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 10/12 M )
-8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST
-5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST
-7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST

Recruitment
-We are currently recruiting all roles as we have some members switching classes for Shadowlands. We are looking to recruit a raid team of 30 going into Shadowlands for heroic and sitting lower preforming people out as we get into mythic.

Healers-
Pally-High
Priest-High
Shaman-High
Monk-High
Druid-High

Melee DPS-
Demon Hunter-High
Warrior-High
Rogue-High
Shaman-High
Paladin-High
Death Knight-High
Druid-High
Monk-High

Ranged DPS-
Hunter-High
Mage-High
Warlock-High
Priest-High
Shaman-High
Boomkin-High

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
Lifted#1334

Discord
Lifted#7762

We look forward to talking!

Hi Baspias,

I am not sure if we are going to push raiding quite as hard as what you are looking for, but I thought I would respond and give it a shot!

Elysian Sodality is a horde guild on Area 52. We have been together as a guild since 2011 and recently made the move to horde as we prepare for Shadowlands. We have a great community of players, some with experience dating back to vanilla and others who started new in BfA. We have students, working professionals, husbands, wives, parents, friends and neighbors.

We will have two raiding platforms in Shadowlands. All players who join the guild are welcome to participate on the Monday raid team. This team will be focused on AotC and run from 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST every Monday evening. We are happy to work with people who are new to the game or new to raiding.

We also have a second team on Wednesdays and Fridays that will be focusing on pushing mythic progression at a meaningful pace. We are not a CE based guild, but we do have the drive to push and improve our play. There may be opportunities for folks to participate on this team, based on interest and performance during the Monday raids.

We are looking to add a few more like-minded players to our community, whether it’s to participate on a raid team, push mythic keys or simply to hang out while you farm achievements or mounts. You are not required to raid to be part of the guild. We have a great group of people and a positive community.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to add me Anna#1862