[H] Area 52 Range DPS LF a home

Greetings Area 52,

The past week I have renewed my subscription and made a warlock on this server as Turalyon has died a bit more than last time I played on there. I am a Military Veteran who was stationed overseas and primarily played on EU servers for the past 15 years. I was primarily a raiding fanatic, so I don’t mind wiping 100 times a night just to get progression. I haven’t played a whole lot of WoW in the past 7 years due to change of lifestyle, but my last hurrah on the EU servers was AOTC G’Huun with my old raiding guild. I am also currently struggling with anxiety, depression and PTSD so my online hours are all over the place atm. That being said, I am looking for a chill, relaxing, mature, family-oriented type of guild who means business when it comes to raiding. My raiding style has always been survival>DPS numbers, learning the mechanics of the fight by surviving them, then work on pushing DPS charts. I’m not looking for a carry or looking to carry others, but I do believe in constructive criticism, and push others to be better. I am not a perfectionist by any means, but don’t argue with me that changing defensive talents will raise DPS. I am big in mogging, I even kept sets before mogging even existed because I simply thought they looked cool and didn’t have the heart to sell them just for a couple gold (although my bank was a mess :smiley: ). I also like pet battling and will occasionally PvP. So if your guild does a weekly Mog/Pet run, that would be a bonus. Anything else you would like to know, just ask! I am a very open, straight-forward person.

HI there! I think you would be a great fit for our guild! Very chill, laid back raiding guild but we run all sorts of things, no rush to players who want to chill. Add me on Bnet Sairys#11858

Hey there, I could use another Warlock on my team. We are an adult only (21+, average ages 30’s-40’s) semi-casual raiding guild. Our raid days are Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST and we are currently 7/10H, 10/10N. Outside of raiding our members enjoy running keys, leveling alts, doing transmog runs, and hanging out on discord. Several of us are also veterans or current military so you would be in good company. If you’d like to chat further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Would love to chat