476 Lock, 473 Fury warrior

Good afternoon all,

My guild recently fell apart and I’m looking for a new home to raid with in Shadowlands. I’m active duty Navy so my schedule can be a little rough at times, but if I’m off or available, attendance will always be near 100%. I’ve raided CE in the past, though it’s been a while. Add my battle tag Essartee#1169 or message Ghouldann or Kazitarm in game if you have any questions. Thanks.

Hi Boozeyy -
Have you been searching for a guild that feels like home, has a sense of community, and can make friendships that last? Are you searching for a guild that knows what it’s like to be a parent, a working adult, or just busy in real life but still enjoys playing video games in your freetime? If you answered yes, then Evolved Gaming will be perfect for you! We understand that real life comes first, but it’s nice to have that online family and community to come home to in your free time.

Evolved was created to provide a drama free, family oriented, and people focused environment for mature (18+) gamers who wish to play online without the antics often found in open games. We believe that the person behind the keyboard is more important than the pixels on the screen and that everyone should have the opportunity to play without fear of being harassed, heckled, or abused.

Evolved originally started in World of Warcraft when a group of players who had been together for years decided to set out and create their own gaming community that truly felt like home. We wanted a place where players could have a fun time in a relaxed casual atmosphere but still be able to have a sense of accomplishment as a guild. Evolved was created to give its members a place to play various games together while being able to stay together in a community.

We are actively recruiting for our raid team. We are in heavy need of more melee dps and shamans of all type, but still welcome all roles who apply. Of course, you don’t have to raid to join and we don’t require you raid every night. We understand that real life comes first! We like to think of ourselves as accomplished casual raiders - we’re still casual but when it comes to getting new bosses and content down, we take it seriously while still having fun!

Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We have a well established sister guild on Proudmoore as well.

Check out our recruitment post here:

hey bud. we have multiple active military members in our guild and i’d love to speak with you further about joining us this xpac and further into SL. feel free to contact me!

here is the link to our spam in case you wanted to know more about us. Thanks.

Hello, My name is Delorik i run a guild that is looking for more players to join our roster i am active duty army so i understand the struggle if something comes up and you cant make it would love to see what you can bring to the table for our raid team we have a big priority on picking up a steady warrior and or warlock for shadow lands raiding.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Delorik

Guild: The Madhouse
Guild Status: Semi-Hardcore Progression
Server / Faction: Area 52 / Horde
Raid Schedule:
Fri 10 PM-1 AM EST
Sat 10 PM-1 AM EST
Raid Prog:
Uldir progression: 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M
Battle of Dazar’Alor: 9/9N 9/9H 2/9M
Crucible of Storms: 2/2N 2/2H
The Eternal Palace: 8/8N 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha: 12/12N 12/12H 4/12M
Background: Guild was formed at the end of Legion and has had heroic and some mythic progression all of BFA. It is a guild looking to build a group of fantastic people to push ce raid content next xpac.

Positions available: DPS - Hybrid Play - Healers - Tank
DPS
-Looking for exceptional DPS players to fill our core raid team
-Big priority Ranged DPS but all other classes will be considered
Hybrid
-Looking for Players who can fill multiple roles for certain boss fights.
Heals
-Looking for exceptional Healers to fill out our mythic roster.
-Big Priority on Disc Priest and H Pal but all healers will be considered.
Raid Lead/GM
Discord: Delorik#1097: Faster Response Time
B-Net: Delorik#11523

Guild: Casually Heroic

Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST

Bnet:
Bojmir#1416

Requirement Needs: We need a few more Range Dps (Mages, Boomkin, Shadow Priest), and Healers. Anyone that wants to game with some pretty chill people. We will work around your desired class.

Casuals also welcome, so if you’re looking for a place to call home waiting on Shadowlands, of you want a place that has people online so you can talk, send us a message and well be happy to invite you.

About us: has evolved over the years. We went from a mythic pushing group to where we are today. We are made up of a core group that has raided together since WotLK. We took a little break in BFA and now we are back with a new name and new approach.

The name pretty much sums up our approach. AOTC and mythic keys will be our main goals, we will NOT be pushing mythics. Most of us are a little older, and we have families and careers. We don’t have the time required for successful mythic progression. We prefer to chill out, drink a couple beers and have a good time with good friends. That being said, we do expect that people wanting to raid be familiar with their class, and performing well enough to clear Heroic content. We can help you gear, and we can even offer some general gameplay tips, but ultimately your performance is your responsibility.

If you are looking for a place to rest your controller, or looking to hang out with some decent people we might be for you. If you just need a stepping stone on your way to the big leagues, we can help with that. Whatever it is that you are looking for, come talk to us, and let us see if we can help.

Greetings Boozeyy i am Guild Master of Midnight Rose and am wondering if your found a guild yet or not. If not i am recruiting for PvE and PvP players for my guild we have about 85 members with 10 to 20 actively on per day. Members spread between daytime afternoon and night. Currently got good numbers of new and returning players and a handful of current max level players. I am mainly recruiting for people who interested in raiding with use as will a potential main raid team leader who used to leading Mythic raids. If your interested please reply to this :slight_smile: Or contact me on our Guild Discord what is linked below Thanks :slight_smile:

Here in Midnight Rose we aim for to have fun playing PvE and PvP while housing a Social astrosphere in game chat and on our discord. We welcome new or old WoW players to come join use in our raising of the Midnight Rose.

Some History about use.
Midnight Rose was created originally in the MMO Black Desert Online. By bunch of friends as the 1st Guild Master got bet busy in real life he passed the reins to 2nd Guild Master by the name of SunCloud. After stuff was under control he decided not to return to BDO as it was not to his personal preference. But WoW was so here he is trying his luck with WoW again after many years of being away. The Guild in BDO have grown to be a PvE Guild in BDO with a sister guild focusing on PvP. Both Guilds has grown Beautifully since they were founded. The aim of the Guild in both Guilds is to have fun in all aspects of the Game together with friends.

So Join in on the Raising of the Midnight Rose Banner in World of Warcraft and this kick some butt while having a blast!!

https://discord.gg/R25944D or simply contact me on discord Spiritouspath#9016

Hey Boozeyy,
Hefty is a 5/12m adult-only guild that is used to working with folks with unusual schedules. Our raid days are Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am server. If you’d like to talk further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450 and I’ll leave a link to our info below.