My buddy and I are returning to WoW

Like the title says, my buddy and I are coming back to WoW after a long hiatus to check out Shadowlands. We are new on the server and are looking for a guild to grow and eventually do endgame stuff with. If their are any guilds that are recruiting new players returning, we would love to join you! Thank you all for your time!

Hey Shadeyon, if you and your friend are over 21, Hefty welcomes both raiders and more casual players alike. Our members enjoy running keys, leveling alts, and shooting the breeze in discord and our raid team meets on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST. If you’d like more info, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hi Shadeyon,
Coffee and Chaos are an AOTC focused guild 9/10H. Looking to add more Coffee loving DPS to our raid roster to bring Chaos in 9.1. Raid times Sat/Sun 7-9 server, Alt friendly, Casuals, New players and Tea drinkers welcome!
Send a tell to any guild member for an invite.

Hi Shadeyon,
Spiteful Misfits is recruiting people interested in joining a new community.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out.

Raid group is currently seeking a paladin healer and ranged and melee players. Raid times are Wed/Thurs 9pm-11pm Server.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918…