Returning DPS needs a new guild to call home

Hello! My name is Justin, & recently I’ve stumbled my way back into the World of Warcraft. It’s been about 6 years since I last played the game, & I’m looking to get back into raiding/mythic+. Currently have a 185 ilvl fire mage by the name of Kurahir. Previously, I’ve been a heroic raider during WotLK, Cataclysm, & Legion. I’m competitive when it comes to successful clears / topping dps charts, while having a good time just playing the game with a group. I know I can be a great asset to a guild; albeit I do need to gear up & adjust to the new endgame that I’m not accustomed to. I’m used to reading up on my class as well as the content to be cleared to learn the ins-and-outs. If you’re willing to have me, I’m willing to put in the time & effort to help whatever group I’m in succeed. I prefer late afternoon/evening times for clearing content.

Hey Kurahir!

welcome back to WoW! Spiteful Misfits is the name of my guild. We are recruiting more members to join in the fun of M+, raiding, and being social. We are a newer guild but consist of adult/mature (most of the time) people. We have an understanding that WoW is a game and real life stuff comes first.

We raid Wednesday / Thursday nights from 9-11pm est.

I think we would be a great fit for you!

Hope to talk to you soon.
Bnet: Bluejay#1886

Hey there Kurahir!

<HØME> on Area 52 might be a good fit! We’re 10/10H. We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm and would love to have you! Our biggest focus is on having fun with good people and clearing content! We do keys on off days and on Saturdays we either do alt raids or guild mythics rotating so everyone can get their keys in.

We focus on keeping a positive environment no matter what is happening. We don’t yell or cop an attitude or call people out. Stressing mechanics and altering our plan according to what will work for us is what has gotten us where we are.

Hello! We are a small guild looking for Dps, specifically a monk to round out our raid team.

A few things about us:
We are an AOTC guild. What that means specifically for us, is that we are a casual bunch of adults that like to pew-pew and kill ugly creatures every tier. Our goal for each tier is AOTC, and if people are willing, we might dabble in some mythic progression. Our group has been together for a year or more on an Alliance server named Gilneas. We split and made the move to Area 52, as some of us are originally from this server and wanted a server where we can recruit and get things done. We are NOT a politically correct guild. If hearing words like “retarded” or hearing the adventures of our guild furry is gonna bother you, we will not be a fit for each other.

Current Raid Times:
Wednesday - 10pm-12:30am Server
Thursday - 10pm-12:30am Server
Sunday - 10pm-12:30am Server (flex nights)

Our Progression:
10/10N
10/10H

What we expect:
Be respectful. If you want to just log on, hang out, and do random stuff…. that’s okay with us. If you would like to use discord to hang with friends and shoot the breeze, that’s okay with us.

Be prepared. While we try to provide a caldron for each night and food, we expect you to have flasks, pots, oils, and potions. Just because we are a heroic guild doesn’t mean we shouldn’t try our hardest.

Current Officers:
GM - Princessnora (Princessfury#11535)
Officer - Pathendiel (Tyoekk#1694)
Officer- Bandrui (Rottingsoul#1417)
Officer-Rezzick (Pale#1585)
Raid Leader - Peceto (Rycon#1217)

Hey Justin, welcome back to the game. If you are over 21 and able to raid Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST, I can fit another mage on my team. We are a semi-casual adult-only (most of us are 30’s-40’s) guild that finished out this tier 2/10M, 10/10H. Outside of raiding, our folks enjoy running keys, leveling alts, and hanging out in discord. If this sounds like something you might be interested in, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey buddy, I’ve recently put together a guild and if you want to come give us a try you’re more than welcome! We’ve got late night raid times on Tues/Wed starting at 10:30 pm est