Multiple Players Looking for Guild

Myself and a couple friends are looking for a chill guild to hang out with this expansion. We were all raiders back in Legion and a little bit in BfA (I think most of us got 8/10 mythic antorus and two of us got 7/8 mythic Uldir before quitting BfA.) That said, a little unusual of a post here because we aren’t really looking to join to be part of a core raid team.

We are essentially just looking for a guild where we can hang out, run M+ with people, and maybe support a raid team by occasionally hopping in normals/heroics or helping out as potential backups in mythic if we’re around and needed. The main thing is just that we’ve all had some life changes since raiding back in Legion, and aren’t able to commit to a strict raid schedule like we may have in the past. We still like raiding, but due to that scheduling requirement we’re looking more to play backup and run M+ in a friendly environment.

So far, I’ve leveled a warlock and demon hunter. My three buddies are playing:
1.) Mainly mage + priest + DK
2.) Feral druid (and he’s also playing a spriest on another server)
3.) Balance/Resto druid

Know this won’t be a post for all guilds since we can’t commit to a firm raid schedule these days, but we still play a decent amount and would love to find a place to meet some people through M+ and helping out in raids from time to time. Reach out to me if you think we’d be a good fit to help your guild! My BTag is CheddarBob#1445

10/10N CoN experience raiders LF solid chill players for our heroic and mythic raid progression SL .Our Core Raid Team is Sat/Sun 8-11pm Server TIme. Active M+ Teams and alt raid always going on. For Inv and More Info PST Bronsin#11386 [Horde]{Area-52}

Hi Bax,
I am Jinmori with Taco Bell, If you and your friends are still looking for raid slots, we have openings for you all. I’ll leave you with the Guild Spam and message me if you have more questions.
Thanks
aco Bell is a newly formed competitive raiding guild led by experienced, accomplished PVE and PVP Players of RL and Online Friends!

Schedule/Progress

Tuesday, Wednesday - 7pm EST to 10:30pm EST with an optional raid run on Sunday at 7PM EST

6/10 Normal
1/10 Heroic

About us

We formed a core group of friends and raiders who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but currently need 3 amazing ranged DPS to take it to the next level. We want players who are active and enjoy playing and doing challenging events.

Current recruitment needs

Melee dps

Enh Shammy, Uh DK

Ranged dps

Mage, Warlock, SPriest

Healers

none

Tanks

none

Contacts

In Game:

Seiko - Guild Leader

Jinmori – Recruit

Discord

Sei#8398

Goonlord#1005

10/10N CoN experience raiders LF solid chill players for our heroic and mythic raid progression SL .Our Core Raid Team is Sat/Sun 8-11pm Server TIme. Active M+ Teams and alt raid always going on. For Inv and More Info PST Bronsin#11386 [H][Area-52]

Hey Bax, if you guys are still looking for a place to call home, add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 and we’ll chat. I run Hefty, an adult-only (21+) raiding guild but we also support folks who have more limited playtime and still enjoy running keys and whatnot with guildies. I’ll leave a link to our full post below for you in the meantime [H] <Hefty> 2day Late Night Adult Raiding Guild LFM

Hello Bax I added your bnet, so we can chat in-game if you’re interested. Mine is Furious#1359