[H] 3/10M 10/10H <Crimson Brotherhood> Fri/Sat 9pm Est

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to finish out our core raid group as we continue to progress in to mythic. We are currently 3/10M 10/10H. We do all ranges of keys and have quite a few KSM this season. We are currently looking for dedicated Players.

Raid times: Friday/Saturday 9pm -12 am est.

Class needs: We have recently opened up recruitment to all ranged classes and healers.

What we want: We’re looking for reliable and dedicated raiders. People who know their class and are willing to come to raid prepared. We also want members to be striving to improve during free time outside of raid. We run tons of mythic keystones.

Lastly, we want cool people. We’re a laid back attitude guild. This is not the place for entitlement or toxicity. We are building a team that can work together towards a common goal and enjoy doing such.

Please feel free to direct any questions to my bnet. Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you all!

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

have 2 healer spots open in a 20+ raid size. Add me and lets chat

Bump. We’re looking to add 2 healers and a hunter and warlock.

Update: we’re looking for ranged dps.

Bump for a healer and hunter

10/10N and 3/10H need healers and ranged dps

Bump, 4/10h looking for a shaman/priest heals and ranged dps.

6/10h looking for ranged dps

Bump for ranged dps and a healer

spriest, boomy, mage, lock, hunter, ele all come get it! also rsham priest we need you!

Bump need some healy bois and pew pew ranged

Pew pew! Pew pew healy bois are definitely welcome.

1 Like

2 more bosses down 8/10 heroic

Still recruiting ranged deeps

9/10 looking for ranged and 1 healer

Still looking for healers

Bump for new blood headed into mythic next week. need dps warrior, ele/boomy/spriest, and rsham or rdruid.

Bump 10char

Idk seems sus

It’s Tonich not dadral!