212 Experienced R druid LF solid raid team

Hey all. I am an experienced, high parse resto druid looking for a solid raid team. Currently, I’m only 3/10 heroic because I don’t have a strong raiding guild, so im looking for a raid team that has higher progression. If you are interested, please let me know so we can discuss the particulars.

Here is my parse link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/skywall/cères#difficulty=4

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to add you to our main raid team! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

A sense of community and direction! Communication!
Strong & passionate leadership!
Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

The raid team is currently 8/10H Castle Nathria. However, we are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

1 potential tank for raid (current spots full atm but always need tanks for mythic plus/pvp) any Mythic minded DPS (high need for warrior)
1 mythic minded healer (disc priest or h paladin preferred)

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

PvP (BGs and Arenas)
Mythic+ Pushing (+10’s and higher) Achievement Runs
Old Raid
Transmog Runs
Alt Leveling

How to apply: If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Sunwell Hotel has multiple groups running out of it. Team Dirtflap is new in Shadowlands, run by a former GM and Raid leader of 8+ years experience. We are looking for players who want to push some mythics. Possibly go semi hardcore in future raids.

Minimum ilvl of 200+, experience 10/10N. As well as providing their own food, flask and pots. For the time being.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
7/10H (3% on Sludgefist)

Currently looking for:

Ranged:
Boomie
Warlock
Ele Shaman
Hunter

Healers:
Rsham
RDruid
MWMonk
DPriest

Jaebabe#1755

Hi, still looking? I’m with Revengeance on Bleeding Hollow. Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8-11PM EST. Our current goals are Heroic followed by Mythic raiding with M+'s and PvP filling the gaps in time. To discuss further add me on Bnet: Adam#14502 Thanks!

G’day Ceres,

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hey I’m Vaeb with SDS - Team Gluttony 10/10H and 2/10M Wed/Thurs 9-12EST with optional Heroic Tuesday. We are potentially looking for a solid healer to add/trial as one wants to go dps. Lmk if you are interested Vebaolum#7571

add me Thecoldbange#1998

Greetings, Maw Walkers!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 2/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hey Ceres!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some good healers. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-610h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

hey there, we are looking for a good healer.

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

We are 10/10 Normal and 9/10 Heroic at the moment. We will be pushing into mythic raiding at a semi-hardcore pace. We want CE by the tiers end.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We will be doing normal, heroic, and mythic tier raiding.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS, and a dps warrior for our roster. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
As this is the end of BFA, we currently have no gear restrictions to join

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275