Ele Sham lf Mythic Raiding Guild. Willing to go alliance

Hi guys!
I’m currently looking for a guild on my elemental shaman. I’m willing to transfer servers and actually willing to transfer alliance for a nice change.

I’m currently 6/10 mythic on my warlock Rolandd-Hydraxis and am looking to find a guild where I can mythic raid on my shaman. Due to my mains raid time I’m only able to raid FRI/SAT/SUN

I’m still have a bit to go gear wise, sitting at 218 and working on getting more heroic logs. I’m always open to criticism and want to learn. If you have any questions whatsoever, just ask or message me on discord

JDB#4195

Hey there Frostshock! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We are on Stormrage. We raid from 7-10pm est and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a steady pace. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Whats up frostshock!

My names Rawr and im the raid leader for Hold s. we are a tight group of friends who play together daily! on to the juicy stuff! were 4/10m guild on Area-52.
we raid wed/sun 830-1130 server/EST. we do keys daily and what i call “guild bonding” as well in other games! we are a semi casual guild! we aim to progress weekly and
better our selves and the guild! we are fleshing out the ranks now and are only looking for a few more dps to fit into our core spots! if you are interested dont hestitate
to reach out to me on bnet at fatalfeniix#1753 or discord at Rawr#2606! hope to hear from you soon.

Hyperbole on Tichondrius is filling out it’s roster to push Cutting Edge for 9.1. We raid on Saturday 5 - 9 PM PST and Sunday 5 - 8 PM PST. You can add me on discord if you have any questions or are interested. Lucro#6215

Sent you request

You are the Droid I’m looking for! Please hit me on discord Gorlock#7739 I think we are your destiny young Skywalker

Hi Frostshock,

I am (frost)shock(ed) that a fellow Horde is willing to sleep (play) with the enemies… just kidding. We are a 2-day, late night, weekend raiding guild, looking to add to our roster. If you think that we might be interesting, give us a holler.

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• Bnet: kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • Bnet: nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (Full)
Exceptional applicants!

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (1 slot)
Come melee the boss! UH dk, or warrior or something! :open_mouth:

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
Pewpew from away! come pew pew!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
Exceptional people can always apply!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me!

[A] Team Valiant in Eternal Kingdom US-Proudmoore

Valiant raids Fridays and Saturdays 6p-9p pst. We are 4/10M 10/10H Castle Nathria . We are a laid back team that enjoys having fun in raid, while still making sure we focus on progression. We are striving for CE in Shadowlands. We joke around etc. during trash mobs, but then focus on boss pulls. Our team likes to do M+ Keys together and we are active on Discord.

Current Progression 4/10M 10/10 H CN

Needs Looking for a few DPS fill out our roster

Team Information: www eternal-kingdom com/valiant

Contacts Fly#0145

About Eternal Kingdom:

Eternal Kingdom is a very large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm for Alliance and Area 52 for Horde. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others.

We have multiple raiding teams from novice teams to those pushing top US 200 and everything in between. If you arn’t interested in raiding and are looking for a casual we have that too. From farming runs to PvP. Eternal Kingdom might be the last guild you will ever join. More information on our guild philosophy can be found on our guild website.

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (8/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Hey hows it going, I’m from a 5/10 M guild on Stormrage called SilverAsh that raids on friday-saturdays at 10 pm EST. We’re looking for fun and competitive members to join our guild for M+, RBG nights as well as raiding as we want to be an active community that goes beyond just 2 raid nights a week. Add my bnet Leoroyjenknin#1338 or discord: Rey#0458 if you’re interested in learning some more about us

Hey Frostshock,

Check us out, we’re looking for reliable ranged dps.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326