Looking mythic raiding guild

Hey there Pentaknight, You sound like you’d be a good fit for our group, we’re alliance on the lightbringer-us server.
Right now triying to keep our roster healthy while progressing in Castle Nathria, we’ve been toguether raiding for 9 years!

3/10 M Castle Nathria and doing progress into Sun King Currently. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

So contact me experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols friday nights. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one.

Contact me at Serathil#1871 (Bnet) and Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hello, I am from the guild Overtuned on Horde Zul’jin and we’re looking for DPS for our raid team! We are a semi-hardcore AOTC guild looking to push into mythic CN and prog in 9.1.

We raid 7-10pm EST Thursday and Friday.

If you’re interested or have questions DM on discord Archmage Galacius#1482 or Btag Imperious#11797!

Would like to talk with you about joining our roster as a lock

Focus Up is a Mythic raid team that’s looking for new members to add to our core team. We are going for CE, and all exceptional players are encouraged to contact an officer.

Focus Up is a mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side. We are currently looking for players who want to progress and get things done in mythic. Is a friendly community based around real teamwork, and determination.

Raid Team

Our raid times are as followed:

Weekday Raid Team (2 Day) 5/10M

Tues 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Thurs 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst)
Friday 6:45-11:00 pm Central Time (Cst) this is Optional raid night for Heroic when doing Mythic Prog. This also allows alts that are geared enough to do the content to join. This is also a joint run with the weekend raid team as well.

Progression:
Currently: 5/10M, 10/10H
NA: 12/12H, 10/12M
EP: 8/8N, 8/8H, 3/8M (Before Classic)
CoS: 2/2N, 2/2H, 0/2M
BoD: 9/9N, 7/9H, 5/9M
Uldir: 8/8N, 8/8H, 7/8M

Weekday Current Needs

Melee Dps
Monk: Open
Paladin: Open
Warrior: Closed
Deathknight: Open
Druid: Closed
Demon Hunter: Closed
Shaman: Open
Rogue: Closed

Ranged DPS
Druid: Closed
Priest: Open
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer
Priest: Disc
Druid: Open

Weekend Raid Team (2 Day) 10/10H

Sat 6:30-9:30 pm Central Time (Cst)
Sun 6:30-9:30 pm Central Time (Cst)

Weekend Current Needs

Melee Dps
Warrior: Open
Deathknight: Open
Demon Hunter: Open
Rogue: Open

Ranged DPS
Mage: Open
Warlock: Open
Hunter: Open

Healer

If your class/spec is not listed above it does not mean we will not consider your application. If you believe that your skill set will rival or surpass those currently on our raid team please feel free to submit an application.

What We Expect

Attendance
When joining our team with the intention of progressions raiding we expect everyone to show up for all raids on time and hold at least a 90% attendance rate. We understand life happens, and all we ask is that you give advance notice if you are able to.

Expectations
A player who is committed to operating as part of a team, and someone who is given a role and executes this role. Someone who has the mindset when preforming these tasks within raid makes the rest of the team better, and thus helping down bosses. They must be humble enough to know we all can learn, and improve. Constructive feedback is an important tool for any raid team looking to progress through heroic modes, and having members who embrace, as well as, learn from it is key to overall success of the raid team.

What you can expect from us

• An officer core that is dedicated to the well-being of the guild, and its members.
  • A core group of players that are focused on progression, and dedicated to each other, and the guild.
  • A group of people that enjoy each other, as well as, the game.

Questions in game may be referred to Angelmichael/ Snuggles/ Ilithyah/ Hespatet/ Shadeed/ Lynainverse/ Springbeauty

Btags
Angelmichael#1552 - Angel
Tiff#11790 - Ilth
Hespatet#1881 - Hesp
Shastead#1314 - Shad
Scott0587#1211 - Snugs
baohren#1440) - Lyn

Thank you for your time, and consideration.
Focus Up’s GM - Snuggles
Officers - Angelmichael / Lynainverse / Hespatet / Ilithyah / Shadeed / Springbeauty

Horde Against Humanity on hyjal is currently looking to bolster our numbers as we move into mythic. We are a community driven by having fun and downing bosses. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 7-10pm pst. If you have any other questions feel free to msg me on discord.
Discord: Deton#0950

Hey Penta! Bitter End is a new guild on Tichondrius Horde. We recently moved from alliance on Emerald Dream and were 10/10H, 2/10M. We have moved to Tichondrius in search of a larger pool of talented players to achieve our goal of CE raiding.

We are looking to develop a new raid team for the remainder of this tier and to go into next tier strong! We are currently looking for most classes/specs and all roles.

Raid times are Tuesday & Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST.

If interested or if you would like to know more, please contact me via Discord: Krovek#8612

Also our guild application is: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc7OmPpSWgaXFTpixa_FQouLcZEVv0QL7O943DVtEjfUgF7jg/viewform

Hey man,
We are 5/10 M currently, needing 2 dps to fill our team. We raid Wed/Thurs 9-12 EST with Tues being 100% optional for Heroic sales/alt/parse/trial runs! Hit me up on discord if you are interested: Liipz#8977

If you haven’t found a new team, we are heavily looking at warlocks!

Guild: Too Late
Faction: Horde
Realm: Mal’Ganis

Too Late (5/10M) is recruiting for Castle Nathria progression. Currently, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM – 12 AM CDT, and when 9.1 launches we will be adding Monday as a raid night at the same time.

Too Late is a mix of former Cutting Edge players and players returning for Shadowlands with a history of progression raiding experience. Our goal is to achieve CE in 9.1 while maintaining the relaxed atmosphere we currently raid with.

We are looking for players of a similar mindset who can help us reach our goals. Previous CE is not a requirement, but some Mythic raiding experience is desired. Applicants should be mechanically sound, able to take criticism, and show a drive to improve at their class.

High need classes/specs:
Warlock
Any Exceptional RDPS

Apply at: https://discord.gg/DX36FAFW8U

Contacts:
Battle Tag / Discord
Shanso#1527 / Shanso#1869 - Recruitment

Spark#1240 / Spark#9443 - Guild Master

Joschmo#1659 / Joschmo#6420 - Raid Leader

Heliosphan#1830 / Graphite#2403 - Officer

.:Nostalgic:. is a tight knit AotC focused guild of mature players who value that RL comes first. We are LF players that want to be part of the group, enjoy raiding and clear content, but don’t want a crazy schedule. Our raid days are Wed/Thur 8:30pm-11:30pm server/EST and currently are 10/10H 1/10M .Check us out on wowprogress and add Rah#1152 if you have any questions.

Hey Penta,

[A] Classic Retirement Home 3/10 M raid community that raids once a week on Thurs @ 8-11pm EST. Looking for DPS. We got 3/10M in only three raid nights. We are a laid back guild that prio enjoyment and pushing content while maintaining a life balance.

If interested contact me on discord - Trogdor#7763 or Getweysted#1546 battletag.

Hyperbole on Tichondrius is filling out it’s roster to push Cutting Edge for 9.1. We raid on Saturday 5 - 9 PM PST and Sunday 5 - 8 PM PST. Hit me up on discord if you have any questions. Lucro#6215

Hey Penta, would like to talk with you! Recruiting for a few teams…Information and contact below (my copy/paste thing lol). I know you are getting a bunch of messages and it’s been 30 days so not sure if you are still looking but Please reach out to me :slight_smile:

Team Safe Space

Raid Times:
Sunday: 10p-2a (CST) (this would be 11-3a EST, or 8p-12a PST)

Team Wolf Pack

Raid Times:
Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)
Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)

Team Bwonsamdi & the Boys

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)
Thursday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)

Need all
All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
You can add me as a friend via discord:
Pnut#6212
You can also add me to btag:
pnutbutter#1472

Just checking in to see if you are still looking. Gorlock#7739 I’d love to hear from you.

Hey @Pentaknight, not sure if you are still looking. If you are, then read on…

<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• Bnet: kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • Bnet: nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (Full)
Exceptional applicants!

Healers (full)

Melee DPS (1 slot)
Come melee the boss! UH dk, or warrior or something! :open_mouth:

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
Pewpew from away! come pew pew!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
Exceptional people can always apply!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me!

Hey Pentaknight,

Check out Crimson Broterhood.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hi friend!

Nova Horizon has two raid teams 6/10 M and 3/10M respectively. We’re horde-a52. New guild, but reached AOTC and our current mythic progression after reforming. Progressing as much as we can this tier and gunning for 9.1 as soon as possible.

6/10 raids T/W 21:30-00:30 est

3/10 raids T/W 20:00-23:00 est

Please contact us if we sound like a good fit!

For the 6/10 team ~ Battle.net: Gnarleyflea#1735 | Discord: Soulreaper#9545

For the 3/10 team ~ Battle.net: Punition#1680 | Discord: Bad_Vegan#7416

We hope to hear from you!

LF mythic raid team & key pushing team
was farming heroic raids & +15s last xpac (as tank)

Hey hi Pentaknight!

Callie here from Spite, an raid team!

Sounds like you’ve been looking for us but you just didn’t know it yet. The founders here got tired of drama and meta-BS, we got tired of people putting progress over teamwork. We want to create a cohesive team-centered environment and thrive.

We missed the first week of raiding and rolled 10/10N our first week and decided to stay and finish normal and down Sylvanas instead of cheesing off to Heroic. We wanted to show that our team is good enough to do whatever we want and put it to a vote… then dropped her!

We raid Wed/Fri 8-11pm CST and are adding a normal run for alts most likely on Saturday.

Feel free to add me on discord at Calimari#1492 or check us out at envelop.gg/teams/spite

If you are still looking…[H] [US] [Area 52] - <Fearfulways> [10/10 M SoD]

Helllo!

how would you feel about switching to horde?

Hello!

We are searching for active players for mythic raid progression and Mythic+ content in Shadowlands. Many of our members have been playing together for 10+ years, but this will be our fourth expansion raiding together as a guild (est. WOD). Our guild is made up of multi-expansion playing CE retail players, WoW Classic and vanilla private server players, among many other various assorted games.

Our guild focuses on one simple goal: No rage, many memes, and a fun, low stress raiding environment with high skilled players. We pride ourselves on having both an above average raider core that is actually enjoyable to play with. We obtain Cutting Edge per tier at our own pace while enjoying ourselves immensely in each raid.

Even if you can’t commit to Mythic raiding full-time or just aren’t interested: We are also searching for players who are interested in clearing high M+ dungeons and bench raiding whenever they are available. Add me for an invite! We always appreciate to have extra teammates available for PvE content.

Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM (EST) Mythic raid times

Feel free to Contact me or Dopeh if you have any questions

Dopeh Battlenet - hero#1272
Pyxils Battlenet - Pyxil#1950

Have a great week!