202 Warlock Looking for active late night guild - - Preferrably PST

Willing to faction change and server transfer if needed. Just looking for an active late night guild to do some CN raiding with. Currently have 10/10 N and 5/10 H exp

3 Likes

Hey Fflew,

Our guild is currently looking for more ranged dps (we currently don’t have any warlocks) for our raids. Our times are Tuesday / Thursday from 9pm - 11pm EST. We are AOTC experienced players getting a late start this expansion and could use a few more players to help build the team to 20.

My btag is Chaos#12520, add me and we can go over any questions you have.

-Cheers

Hello! Kokonut Krew on Emerald-Dream [A] is working on expanding out team for normal and heroic runs!

We are in roster expansion phase, looking for anyone who is willing to learn and communicate with us. We’ve got special interest in RPDS, and warlock is our top need!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM EST, with a cleanup Saturday group. We are 6/10 N 2/10 H, with a few guys having a bit more experience.

Reach out if you are interested! KingOfSpain#1854

Faceroll is currently working on rebuilding a team for Mythic progression, we’re a team that’s built up of various raiders that have varying levels of experience and aiming to get a quality team built to push CE. Raid progression currently 8/10H. Aiming for AoTC this week!

We’re currently in need of ranged DPS, would love to talk with you more. Can add any of our officers;

Healofsteel [Guild / Raid Leader] - Sauron#1367
Alzar [Guild Co-Leader] - Alzar#11256
Eonax [Officer] - Rav#1666
Watermonkey [Officer] - Watermonkey#11419
Or can go directly onto our site to find more about us & apply https://faceroll.org/

hey double f lew,

[Emergency Tactics] is a new CE Focused Late night guild dedicated to pushing Mythic with the overall goal of CE most tiers. We are looking for all players with the mindset and dedication it takes to achieve CE as a team. Check out our details below and contact me for further details!

Progress: 10/10N 8/10H
Raid Times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord: Brewdicke#9828
Needs: rDPS (Locks, Spriest, Mages, Boomies, Hunters, etc)

Hey Fflew,

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Fflew! The myth, the man, and the legend!!!
Hard Pass is recruiting an Affliction Warlock for our mythic progression. We are currently 9/10 heroic and our intent is to dive into mythic as soon as possible.

We are a crazy guild on Mal’Ganis who remains fun but also serious during our attempts. We raid from 7-10 PST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. For more information add me on discord
Reppedout#1121

INHIBIT is LF serious raiders to fill our mythic roster. Accepting all roles and classes - esp HPaladin/Resto shaman/Priest, RDPS, and a warrior. Pst me if you’re interested in joining! Currently raiding Tue & Thu 9:30 pm - 1 am EST. |10/10N 7/10H|

Discord: Nick Martin#1564

Hey Flew!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking to add some quality ranged dps! we’re 6/10 Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-610h-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
1/10 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)…

Fflew (assuming not raiding toon at lvl 46) - We are looking for more to help us raid CN. We raid late night PST (10pm - 12:30am) Fri / Sat. We are all Adults and do M+ and PVP on off nights.

Nocturnal Assassins is a newly formed community that is recruiting to push heroic/mythic Shadowlands raids. Our group is small and takes on the basic principles of a hardcore raiding guild.

Schedule (Catered to Pacific Standard Time PST)

• Fridays : 10:00pm PST - 12:30am PST
  • Saturdays: 10:15pm PST - 12:30am PST

Current recruitment needs:

• 1-2 healers
  • 2-3 RDPS
  • 2-3 MDPS

What you can expect from us:

• Highly organized group who use the raid time to execute a plan
  • Experienced former GM/RL
  • Fun group that hangs out to run M+ and pvp…but is all business once the pulls start

What we expect from you:

• On time & consistent attendance (ok to skip some raids - real life happens - just communicate to the group if you won’t be there)
  • Come to raid prepared with flask/food/buff
  • Thrive on doing new content with a progression mindset
  • Adult who has been properly socialized (don’t talk over the raid leader or say disrespectful things to people you are unlikely to meet in RL)

Our group is starting as a community but may convert to a guild on a TBD server, so no need to transfer right now.

Application process:
https://forms.gle/M1K2C3eqdhPGsdq26

No need to supply logs and you do not need to have normal 10/10.
We want players who know their class and fit with the group.

Contact us via Discord if you have any questions.

Discord: nymtree#4342 or krykiett#0738
BNet: Jess#1678 or krykiett#1540

Desperate Few is a recently reformed guild looking to clear heroic and start progressing through mythic CN. We currently have 10 core raiders and looking to fill out what would be our 20 man team for mythic raiding. We plan to fill and farm heroic and PUG mythic until we have a solid 20 man team. We aren’t necessarily a hard-core raiding guild but we aren’t casual either. We take raiding seriously but do not have a demanding raid schedule.

Raid Days/Times
Wed/Thu 9-12am CST

Classes/Specs Recruiting

Ranged
Fire Mage - High
Boomkin - High
Affliction Warlock - High

Melee
Rogue - High
Unholy Deathknight - High

Healers
Resto Shaman - High
Disc Priest - Medium
Holy Priest - High
Holy Paladin - High

Tanks
Vengeance - High

Please contact me on:
Discord - fiikfiic#1242
Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

Hey Fflew!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H 1/10M

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

You guys are literally perfect for me but I’m looking for weekday raid times :frowning:

I’m from Charming Degenerates and we a LATE LATE night guild! hit me up if you interested! 1:30EST (10:30PST) for 3 hours on wed/thurs with an optional prog night on mondays, Looking to get AOTC and develop the roster this tier! Let me know if you have any questions! Currently 3/10H, add be on BTAG Thanatoz#1569 or Discord Ingvar#8491 !!

If you’re still looking we have a spot open for warlocks

is a recently reformed guild looking to clear heroic and start progressing through mythic CN. We currently have 10+ core raiders and looking to fill out what would be our 20 man team for mythic raiding. We plan to fill and farm heroic and PUG mythic until we have a solid 20 man team. We aren’t necessarily a hard-core raiding guild but we aren’t casual either. We take raiding seriously but do not have a demanding raid schedule.

We also participate in RBGs and M+.

Raid Days/Times

Wed/Thu 9-12am CST

Classes/Specs Recruiting

Ranged

Fire Mage - High
Affliction Warlock - High
Boomkin - Low
Hunter - Low
Ele Sham - Low

Melee

Rogue - High
Monk - Low
DH - Low
Arms - Low

Healers

None atm

Tanks

Vengeance - Low
Warrior - Low
BM - Low
DK - Low

The listed above is what we desire but are open to other classes with exceptional players.

Please contact me on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

or our GM;

Discord - Trinquel#4052

Battlenet - Twidget#1698

Safe Travels!

Hi Fflew,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 4/10H and we could use a capable warlock to help us reach out goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, and you’re willing to faction (we’re horde!) and server transfer, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-us-hyjal-part-time-heroes-1010h-110m-lfm-for-mythic-heroic-raid-teams/212256

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times -
(Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst(4hrs)
Progression -1/10M 10/10H
Nyloth 10/12M

We are a friendly casual guild on a very quiet server(Spinebreaker). we bring a stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We enjoy pvp as well.
We Have 4 raid groups.
We Run rbgs as a team.

Team Rellum
Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst For Mythic PROG
Unholy DK
Mage
Warlock
Boomkin/Resto Flex
Shadow Priest/ Disc Flex
MM Hunter

Team Genesis - Heroic Prog Tues/Wed 6pm-8pm pst
6/10H
LF DPS

Jerk Squad -Heroic Prog Saturday 1pm pst
3/10H
LF DPS

Team Karma - Thursday 730pm pst - 930pm pst
5/10H
FULL

bnet thiz#11864

Hey Fflew,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!