2/10M 10/10H [A] Fury/Arms Warrior

Looking for a place to raid. The guild I am currently in is ending its raiding team. Let me know if your interested in a warrior. I am looking for EST friendly raid times. I am not opposed to a faction swap.

Hey friend, if you’re interested in us were Horde on thrall, I’m happy to answer any questions you have. Hit me up on disc :slight_smile:

added on discord, seems you can’t get messages from people not on your friends list.

Hey man, I’ll keep it short but we are The Legion of BOOM - Mal’Ganis. We raid Tue/Thurs from 7:30 - 11 CST. We are currently 10/10 H and 3/10M. We are looking for a DPS Warrior to strengthen our roster. DM me on discord at Elv#6466 if you are interested.

Hey Mate!

I’m Sano, Raid Leader for Deadmoon Tribe on Gorefiend-Horde. We’re currently 8/10H, looking to grab AoTC and a couple Mythic bosses for fun, but we’re a more casual environment besides that as part of a larger social guild. We do M+, guild events, PvP, anything you could want. I’m a big fan of the term “hardcore casual” which fits most of my group pretty well. I’m definitely looking for a solid DPS Warrior to round out our comp.

Raid nights are Monday/Thursday from 8:15-11:30 EST.

If that sounds interesting to you at all I’d love to chat about it!

Acemonster#2273 On Discord
Acemonster#1644 on Battlenet

Cheers! Good luck with your search!

Hi there!

[Thrall][H]

About Us:

We are a newly formed guild of veterans who are on the same page of wanting to bring our A-game without raiding 4+ days per week for hours and hours each night. Several of us come from bleeding edge and server firsts guilds in the past. We are currently not a CE focused guild. That all being said, despite the need to recruit, we have progressed each and every week with a new boss kill so far!

Raid Times:

Tue/Thurs 7:00-9:30 EST

Other Activities:

• Mythic + happening basically daily
  • Off-night heroic and normal clears for mains or alts

Looking For (core mythic positions):

• DPS
  • DPS with healing offspec

What to expect:

• Cauldrons, feasts and repairs are provided. Please help out however you can
  • A fun and friendly atmosphere of like-minded and focused players
  • Open, safe, helpful and friendly atmosphere
  • To learn what went wrong when things go wrong and to learn and grow from there
  • Active moderation to keep drama at bay

Contact Info (btag):

• Jonny (Jonny#1981)
  • Mezasu (Mezasu#1628)
  • Soras (Tim#16332)

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is recruiting for a dps war for mythic CN. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-mythic-prog-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030