Do tell how I'm a troll exactly

I do find it very interesting that people seem to think that I’m a troll.

No to the time when people list changes they don’t put any arguments against it or for it there is no justification and no Reason for it.

I took the time to think out reasons for the changes I was suggesting which is why I split them up so I don’t write a book.

Yes I will admit some of them were a bit of a book but for the last one I didn’t really have a choice in the matter because I’m basically suggesting racial balancing and the reasons I had behind them.

People often get irritated with me I put no arguments for the changes I suggest however when I put arguments for them people seem to think that I’m a troll even though I took the time to split them up.

If I was a troll why would I take the time and effort to think of arguments and justifications.

I would have just put a list and that would have been it A good portion of the classic community will admit it has not been perfect by any stretch.

And if we go into BC With no changes there’s a very strong chance it’s going to happen again I played back then and I’m not rows tended to say BC was perfect it wasn’t.

When people see the issues coming and had a time and we give suggestions there are so many people that just want scuff it often say I would rather deal with the problems O that sounds awesome.

What would happen with world buffs

Warriors literally being the best at 2 of the main jobs in the game.

Phase 2 known as and I "the server Killer.

And boosting and gold buying advertise the point where there’s actually commercials for it.

And yet you’re gonna call me a troll 1st suggesting changes and putting arguments for it to tell How exactly MI trolling when I’m putting arguments and good reasoning behind the changes that I’m suggesting.

The reason I spread them out through different posts because another complaint I often get is O yay another book.

So no offense if you’re going to call me a troll at least I’m making trying to make my voice heard so BC can be the best gate game it can be.

I did not come back to classic to furnace dowager I’m not so rose tinted is it a good game yes is it perfect no.

We’ve seen what happens with no changes and I’m willing to bet at least somebody is said at some particular point the game is in desperate need of changes or it’s going to be twice as.

I don’t know about you but the idea of having to go leather working and only having access to one profession just to get to pick up groups does not sound fun.

Nor does the idea of pain over 800 gold for consumables for a raid which hopefully won’t be as that of a thing and BC.

But I am not naive enough or to say that I’m willing to bed at the beginning will people go to hoard right away well no but those people that really want to parse high like it or not Rachel’s and horde I would say provide a very big DPS advantage.

And that’s before you talk about seal of blood and vengeance.

So no disrespect but how exactly am I a troll?

Hello. I don’t work for Blizzard, but I’d be happy to explain things for you.

Your previous threads were deleted because they were spam.

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:

• Excessively communicating the same phrase, similar phrases, or pure gibberish
  • Creating threads for the sole purpose of causing unrest on the forums
  • Causing disturbances in forum threads, such as picking fights, making off topic posts that ruin the thread, insulting other posters
  • Making non-constructive posts
  • Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
  • Numbering a thread, IBTL, TLDR, or any other fad statements

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

This thread is similarly in violation of the Code of Conduct.

Discussing Disciplinary Actions

This category includes:

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player, including chat logs and email correspondence between a player and a Game Master (GM)
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a character or account on the forums

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity
8 Likes

The fact you made another thread to talk about this shows you’re spamming.

6 Likes

Whelp, we know the punishment.

1 Like

I assure you its not blood elves that draw the parse chasers, who 99% of the time don’t make the cut to be chasing parses in the first place, resulting in an unnecessary atmosphere of toxicity within the bulk of the community.

Legit, its TBC play what ya like, and really ya should have before in classic anyway.

This reminds me of rule 208.

Rule 208 Sometimes the only thing more dangerous than a question is an answer

This is vernacular that you might understand: "StoP p0sTinG cr!nGE br0 XDDDDD"

1 Like

Do I even need to read anymore?

1 Like

This makes me wonder why Ironchain has never been banned.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’ve actually never seen Ironchain flame anyone other than you.

2 Likes

Probably because I’ve not done any of the things you’ve quoted.

• Arguing against you is not the same as picking fights.
  • The posts I make aren’t off-topic since I almost exclusively respond to others when I post, which are atleast tangentially related to the topic of the thread.
  • I am very careful not to insult other posters. That is quite different than insulting their arguments, e.g. “that’s a dumb idea” is different than “you’re dumb.”
  • All my posts are constructive as they further discussion of the topic. Even the posts I make criticizing certain specs are for the purposes of informing others and improving their gameplay experience, e.g. “Fury is terrible in TBC, so you will struggle to find groups.”

This is why people think you’re a troll. You haven’t actually put an argument or a justification in any of your ridiculously lengthy posts–just repeated slight paraphrases of “I want this.” Either you’re a troll or you truly do not realize that “I want this” is not an argument.

You also keep repeating:

as though there’s some consensus among Classic players that Classic is bad, which pushes my evaluation hard in the direction of “troll.”

1 Like

The statement he makes is rather hilarious when you consider all the changes we got in Classic.

We haven’t seen what happens with no changes, because we never got that.

You constantly pick fights with everyone. I haven’t seen you say a single thing that isn’t confrontational in some way, shape, or form.

Nope.

I have serious doubts you’ve browsed my entire post history. You’ve only had a few brief interactions with me, and we were in disagreement.

There’s a pretty vast amount of non-confrontational posts I’ve made throughout my time… with people who are actually willing to discuss things and not just get upset that I insulted their sacred cow.

I haven’t seen you say a single thing that isn’t doing this weird finger-wagging thing at people who, contrary to your claims, argue with logic and reason…consistently against the changes people are demanding. I wonder why the trend. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence, really.

2 Likes

You spelled “yup” incorrectly.

You like picking on Bearhands for some reason. I’m not certain as to why you’re so fixated on him whenever he posts.

I’ve got him ignored and don’t see his posts, actually, so I’m not really sure what you mean.

I don’t ignore people unless they resort to insults and trolling. As you’ve probably seen in my post history now that you’ve looked through it some, I willingly engage in discussion with people I disagree with nearly without end so long as they are actually trying to discuss things and not just start a flame war.

Prior to ignoring him, it’s probably far more likely that I wasn’t picking on him, per se, but that we participated in a lot of the same threads and often disagreed. If it seemed like I was picking on him, that’s because he said disagreeable things more often than most.

Oh, like this?

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m honestly not sure what changes you mean. Generally when people say there are a lot of changes (and seem to genuinely mean it rather than to get quickly to “so there’s no justification to not make the changes I want”), they mention:

1. Layering. Okay.
  2. Spell batching. Something actually added to simulate the way it used to be.
  3. Server size. Okay.

Am I missing things?

(I’m just asking Ironchain. Random drive-by person, don’t froth at me.)

2 Likes

They fixed a vanilla bug where Hunters gained no benefit from +AP world buffs. They also added a 30 instances/day cap. They let you leave flight paths early, as often as that works. They also changed a, “bug” that made the Infernal go wild when the Warlock dies. They also made changes to AV/the queueing system. Kiting was also changed.

And, more recently, spell batching/melee leeway being all but removed - though I don’t think this is live yet.