Warrior Glaives TBC?

No, it’s currently non-existent because TBC Classic hasn’t even been released yet (let alone been announced.) The rest of your post is irrelevant now.

I mean, even the casual raids on present-day Classic still only have a single Retribution or Balance spec, not multiple. People still care about meta balancing even if they’re very lax about it.

No they don’t. You only think that’s what they’re doing because it confirms your biases.

I saw “3 Mages” and could not stop laughing. Mages are ok for a hot second in T5, but complete trash in higher tiers. You need one to tank Illidari Council. That’s it. An alt mage can cast Arcane Brilliance on the raid as it heads inside.

LOL okay, good luck with that theory.

What a stupid argument.

You’re arguing what people will do, and when I provide a logical explanation as to why that is false you counter with “TBC isn’t out yet”?

1 Like

Is this another one of your responses where you ask and answer your own question?

Oh, I see. You’re just trolling.

Unless you’d actually like to provide a real counterargument?

You mean respond and then you respond with a question and then answer it in the same post? Is that how you argue?

No, I’m asking for you to actually provide an argument as to why you believe what I said is incorrect. My argument is one that notes behavioral tendencies that influence the raid comps you see in-game, and is not specific to any given expansion, e.g. TBC.

Or, put simply, my argument is not specific to TBC.

Allow me to rephrase my argument, as well: it doesn’t matter if you’re a casual or hardcore guild; your players will largely be comprised of people who follow the meta, making the non-meta picks rare to begin with. Even guilds that are not interested in min/maxing or tryharding will still care about how good a spec is.

For those reasons, there will be far fewer slots available for Fury Warriors, making it far less likely you’ll be brought as a Fury Warrior. So less likely, in fact, that the words “extremely rare” would be accurate.

That’s not an “argument.” That’s a statement. If your responses constitute pure statements, I don’t need to provide an argument. All I have to do is say that I disagree.

You’re not some expert on behavior tendencies of a wide swath of people who play this game. You’re just some guy. In the words of Q to Picard, “You’re not that important.”

An argument actually has reasons or sets of reasons used to persuade someone else that an action or idea is right or wrong. You’ve given no argument. You’ve simply made a statement.

Planar Edge is better for orc shammy until t6, but not by much like the tiniest. Doesn’t look as cool tho.

I agree, my shaman for TBC will be troll with playing around with stacking sources of haste for fun.

I plan on being a lot more “casual” in TBC. I quit originally in TBC and I plan on just doing w/e with guildies and friends rather than tryhard.

3 Likes

That’s some hella fine sophistry.

I’m not sure if you know the meaning of the words you’re using.

Argument - a reason given for or against a matter under discussion; a form of rhetorical expression intended to convince or persuade

What I gave you is, by definition, an argument. Statements and arguments are not mutually exclusive terms.

I gave you the reasons. You simply aren’t reading them, apparently.

Thanks! :smile:

rogue weapons

3 Likes

Good luck seeing past tier 5 content.

Double good luck getting past RoS.

I’m not sure why. In T5 they do about 1200-1300 DPS, locks do about 1500ish.

In T6 they they’re pushing 1800 to 2k. Locks do 2200. So they aren’t that far behind and are definitely 2nd tier contentable DPS.

Not sure why you’d “laugh”. Seems quite a bit hyperbolic and ignorant.

Galvies are hunter weapons.

https://i.gyazo.com/ec768a99304e82d13dcb735409bb266d.png