Blizzard you need to tune BC to 40 Man raids

I half agree with you… The only reason I’d want to Blizzard to make TBC raids 40 man is because it would require them to retune things… Personally, I’d prefer they retune or implement the unnerf version of things.

In actual Vanilla sure, but in WoW Classic it’s pretty easy to get 40 people together, comparatively.

Smaller raid groups is something I’m a little disappointed about going forward, tbh.

3 Likes

It’s still annoying and a lot of people, which makes loot competition bad. 25 man is completely fine. 10 is quite tiny though.

40man Kara should be like the level 1 hogger runs…

These are the same ideas that ruined current WoW.

4 Likes

I’m not saying it’s likely, but it’s entirely inaccurate to say it’s “too late” for TBC Classic when it isn’t even announced yet, let alone in beta or publicly released.

So don’t be dismissive of no changes with that nonsense. It’s not too late. Just admit you want changes and spare me the BS excuses.

I don’t think it’ll have a beta. I heard pre-bc patch is mid April. Meaning it’s coming fast, what’re they going to have a 1 week beta? Lol I mean lets be real.

No no no no. Every legacy pack should provide the best patch of the given expansion as it was.

BC raids, to the extent they were “balanced/tuned” were based on sub-40 raid groups. They should remain so. Raids were substantially more accessible in TBC.

2 Likes

“Pay for a 6 month subscription and get immediate beta access to TBC Classic, as well as [insert uninspired retail pet/mount here], [insert uninspired Diablo 3 wings here], and two Starcraft 2 profile icons!”

There will be a beta. It will be coming out shortly after Blizzconline, if not the day of.

Oh really? That’s interesting!

H E L L N O

I am done with dealing with 40 man rosters

While we’re making inane suggestions with zero chance of implementation I’ve done the math and the actual ideal number of raid members is 33.62. So please Blizz… lets not make the same mistake. Release 33.62 player raids for TBC. Its the only move!1!

I want to play Draenei on horde side.

Blizzard this is irreparably harming the community if you don’t let me do this
Also, priests should be able to spin kick people

2 Likes

No, they still suck, and you have so many warm bodies you are dragging through.

No it’s not. There were a lot of bad changes, but dropping from 40 man wasn’t one of them. Quantity > quality.

No. The design space alone would need massive retooling to accommodate 40 people, not to mention massive changes to boss mechanics, scaling, etc.

40m raids go away in TBC.

Sorry about losing your raid spot…

Oof.

Absolutely not. #NOCHANGES

No, 40 man raids were the mistake that they understood and corrected with TBC. In vanilla, one of the hardest bosses for raid leaders to deal with was the “40 competent people at the same time” boss

1 Like

My guild is actually looking forward to 25 man raids. 40 is too much, which is why it got reduced to 25 in the first place. Always someone needing to afk, ‘oh i forgot this’ etc situations, and some people just not showing up.

40 man was a bad idea, 25 is much better.