I guess since I capped it I guess it’s my turn! Woot!
For new whoever is the last to post in the next CS Lounge thread when it closes please be sure to quote the following.
If this is missed in new a new lounge thread I’ll try to post it soon after the thread is made.
Let’s cover the rules of the CS Lounge again, for those who may not be aware, as well as rules for starting the new thread.
We allow one off-topic thread to be maintained in the Customer Support forum where regular and visiting posters may engage in more social discussions not directly related to World of Warcraft or other support issues. A few rules apply as follows:
- Discussion of forum moderation, or other users/threads, should be avoided.
- The thread will be set to automatically lock at a random time, though it will be somewhere around the 30 day mark (subject to change, Centaurs are fickle creatures).
- The person who last posts in the thread, when it closes, will be able to create the new one.
- If the new one isn’t made within 30 minutes, someone else is able to so as to keep the thread going.
- We’ll try to set the time when the thread locks during normal hours.
- The title should always start with [CS Lounge]. Any additional header needs to abide by policy.
As always, be mindful of the Code of Conduct when posting here, but more so, remember to be kind to one another. The best way to have a community we can all be proud of is to set the example of how we should all be treating each other.