[CS Lounge] Centaurian Autumnal Celebration

I guess since I capped it I guess it’s my turn! Woot!

For the new thread, whoever is the last to post in the next CS Lounge thread when it closes please be sure to quote the following.

If this is missed in new a new lounge thread I’ll try to post it soon after the thread is made.

Let’s cover the rules of the CS Lounge again, for those who may not be aware, as well as rules for starting the new thread.

We allow one off-topic thread to be maintained in the Customer Support forum where regular and visiting posters may engage in more social discussions not directly related to World of Warcraft or other support issues. A few rules apply as follows:

• Discussion of forum moderation, or other users/threads, should be avoided.
  • The thread will be set to automatically lock at a random time, though it will be somewhere around the 30 day mark (subject to change, Centaurs are fickle creatures).
    • The person who last posts in the thread, when it closes, will be able to create the new one.
    • If the new one isn’t made within 30 minutes, someone else is able to so as to keep the thread going.
    • We’ll try to set the time when the thread locks during normal hours.
  • The title should always start with [CS Lounge]. Any additional header needs to abide by policy.

As always, be mindful of the Code of Conduct when posting here, but more so, remember to be kind to one another. The best way to have a community we can all be proud of is to set the example of how we should all be treating each other.

13 Likes

*Vrak sets really short close timer
*Vrak post last
*Vrak gets to make the new thread

All very convenient :thinking:

25 Likes

He can’t get away with this…
:hear_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

8 Likes

Hey im proud of you quoting the rules properly. You should work at Blizzard :grin:

14 Likes

Hahaha, nice one Vrak. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Gonna binge watch Sharpe’s Rifles.

2 Likes

Was waiting for this. I didn’t post earlier for this reason.

1 Like

Have my ticket to see the new Venom movie on Thursday afternoon, and then the new James Bond movie the next Thursday. Both in IMAX.

3 Likes

I miss theaters. I still haven’t seen Shang-Chi, Free Guy, or Dear Evan Hansen and now Venom… I’m so behind.

6 Likes

I’ve seen Shang Chi and Free Guy. Both definitely worth it. The one I’m mostly looking forward to is the Eternals in early November.

1 Like

Keep puting off shang chi want to just havent found the time to see it and with venom around the corner more motivation.

1 Like

I have a hard time paying theaters prices.

Love HBOMax releases for this reason haha. I usually wait for it to hit sites lime HBO, Starz etc

1 Like

Cracks fingers time to break this thread in obligtory first meme.
https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/242659903_6177849175619744_3441084734946072585_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=Bp_YVGmZSUcAX_4PIcC&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=b43dbdb20201de14cae7673c31e4d96c&oe=615723D2

4 Likes

I have a particular theater chains stubs A list for $24 a month for 3 movies a week in any format at their theaters.

4 Likes

I used to have that for AMC, which was by my house in California, it was really nice.

4 Likes

Tomorrow: Forecasted high of 90.

Also tomorrow: Landlord “Please test your furnace by running it at 85 for five minutes.”

That’ll be a big negatory, good buddy.

3 Likes

Negative Ghost Rider the pattern is full

Just got home with kiddo. He ate at moms so i did what any responsible adult would do. I ordered Thai from Door Dash lol

4 Likes

Mmmmm… love me some Thai. I really need to find a good Thai place here. I haven’t indulged since I was back in Michigan last time.

And Pho.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’ve found a couple of Thai places that were okay, but nothing that compared to what I had near my old house. I need a good Indian and Chinese place too. I found a place that does Fish and Chips that I still need to try, but no English style curry or chicken pot pie. :frowning:

3 Likes

I love ur cheeky but accurate response about the server merge question.

3 Likes