[CS LOUNGE] New Year, new thread

Whelp finally home from work. Vox Machina AND Campaign 3 time. And i start at. the new place Monday. No more 4 am alarm for me. Unless i am needed this weelend. No clue how to add the rules but i am sure a sentient fly can fix that

Coffee over here, Hot Chocolate as well. Fresh pastries to consume and…oh no. Gnomes i moved the jacuzzi pot to help with the mixups. Its over there. I will go wash, bleach, detonate, and buy a new coffee pot. The shop sells them right? I can still use gold for balance and spend balance there? Yeah!!!

7 Likes

So new thing! It now shows a green crown if an MVP posts in a thread. I don’t think it works for dual folks like me, but does for greens.

And green seems to over ride the blue indication if both post. Interesting.

8 Likes

/flex!!

Haha!

10 Likes

We’ve noticed that it defaults to whomever posts first, so if an MVP posts first, the MVP flag will show up. That could be an issue, as we want to make sure that threads first indicate that a Blue has posted.

We’re keeping track of the issues we come across so we can forward them up.

13 Likes

waves

Hi folks.

7 Likes

Excellent. Glad you guys are on it. That feature seems to have rolled out just within the past hour or so.

EDIT. I have to see if it works for strawberries (my still green forum char)

4 Likes

Yeah. I think it is the last part of the most recent patch for the forums.

Hey Fuzz!

4 Likes

I guess I can’t test. It won’t let me change forum chars. sigh

1 Like

I still like not losing trust switching toons as long as i meet the req the green crown is cool.

Testing for Jetsum only for TL3.

edit. OK it works.

Can you guess what title I use on that toon?

1 Like

New thread time to break it in also about to try dead space remake.

6 Likes

If it’s anything other than Professor you are hereby banished to the wasteland for life.

3 Likes

So you are saying that I am not banished then.

1 Like

Nah just a time lord that regenerated inot a old face.

1 Like

And I even got to meet Jared Harris at the world premiere for Carnival Row years after his performance as Moriarty.

New forum updates have me flashing back to cereal ads I saw as a kid:

“Green crowns, yellow padlocks, blue Blizzards…”

Delivery wants $26.00 for Lucky Charms and milk. I think I’ll just stare at more icons.

3 Likes

D’you think they should add yellow crowns too for the WOWCC’s? But as Vrakthris said a Blue one should take precedence if any Blizzardian posts thereafter.

Need enhanced coffee!

Woke up with sore throat!

1 Like

/pours :coffee:
/casts enchantment: Greater Health

Hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes