[CS LOUNGE] Hoppity Hippity

I’m not seeing that at all.
are you using desktop or phone app?
people have been reporting weird happenings with the forum and the phone app today.

your ss looks like it’s just having trouble grabbing the names… server hiccup?

1 Like

Screenshot was from Chrome on my computer. Error just showed up today. Also the individual Forum icons are just little tan squares now.

I see same error on Chrome on my phone.

Just logged into Firefox on my computer and the same issue appears there as well.

1 Like

waves at folks in the thread

Hi there folks! :smiley:

8 Likes

Outa curiosity what is the grace period between closing of the old CS and when it becomes open to anyone to create a thread.

I read forums on my phone and I’ve had glitches today, but totally different from what you’re seeing, and less serious. Extra blank lines and things.

1 Like

SEE BELOW

3 Likes

Thats what i thot but wasnt sure ty.

3 Likes

i’m using the same.
notifications look OK here, but the character select screen has turned into a scrolling block instead of a page of tiles.

2 Likes

ANyone else notice teh orange blocks beside the support and CS i just noticed it wierd.

2 Likes

Yup.

Ugh long range forcasts arent promising our spring weather is gona take a steep nose dive next wed.

Mmmmm! Carolina Reaper Loaded Baked Potato mashed potatoes.

1 Like

Oooh, new feature!

Can you guess what it is?

5 Likes

3 Likes

I hope they come out with a new season of One Punch Man.

2 Likes

Yeah they are its called one punch man the man that punched thru the 4th wall only to join deadpool and wolverien.

I have everything on my NA account; just farming bags.

Need the mount and 10 cards on my EU account. Both characters I have at level 20 have the bag. I’d need to put $$ on that account to get the bag on other characters.

3 Likes

Dear Mother Nature,

Please decide on a season and stick to it for more than a couple of days.

Sincerely,

A very confused heater / AC system

4 Likes

Hmmm, interesting.

Never seen the Blur spoiler before…

2 Likes

It appears they’ve also removed the ‘View Profile’ button. Honestly, I never would’ve noticed if it hadn’t been announced in one of the GD mega-threads.

2 Likes