[CS Lounge] Centaurian Autumnal Celebration

I’m caving in. Getting time on my EU account. It was getting hard to farm leather, convert it to higher leather so I could get points in LW. I have my bank and my bags filled with transmogs, with a couple free slots for leather. Now to make characters the right armor-class to receive all the mogs. On the plus side she has almost 1000 gold, so I can get some better bags right away.

Edit:
I got to 265 leatherworking before I put time on the account.

3 Likes

Made a burrito in the microwave, I went put on what I thought was medium salsa… nope, I used a jar of Ghost Pepper salsa. Still paying for it.

3 Likes

I took my sister out to see Free Guy, Got her some closed caption glasses and we had a blast, I want to see Shang-Chi and Venom.

China however has banned Shang-Chi among other things along with controlling the amount of time teenagers can play video games, All of the friends I have in China are not happy with their decisions.

China bans crypto, Marvel film ‘Shang-Chi’ and ‘effeminate men.’ This is what they share. (nbcnews.com)

1 Like

I miss the days when they would go to the dollar theatre before hitting Blockbuster etc. back where I used to live. Still though the popcorn and sodas etc. were the same price.

Down in San Antonio on the inner loop to the east, there is a restaurant you should really try, called the Magic Time Machine. The atmosphere and decor are fantasy driven and you can easily get lost in there. The food is good too. Last time I ate there was at their only other location in Dallas and had a meal called the Roman Orgy. It said it would feed 4, but we had 5 of us there and had enough left-overs for another meal the next day.

2 Likes

The last burrito I cooked I used some Carolina Reaper hot sauce on. I also just finished a large bag of Carolina Reaper cheese puffs.

1 Like

I always dreaded the next day, Like a rocket going off! :rocket:

I wouldn’t be able to sleep for two days if I ate all of that. All I can say is you must have a strong digestive system possibly made of cast iron… :rofl:

Could u imagine the horror
https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6435-9/242478554_1695049137332128_7479115565197684041_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=X0UZqY21m5cAX9DKfEw&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=571044cec1814dd1bbf199a50cbe8f31&oe=61797679

2 Likes

i blame the flies. :stuck_out_tongue:

i find they charge quite a bit for fees and taxes. more than i can reasonably justify. .-. and i used to grumble about what pizza hut charged for fees and taxes. :thinking:

i used to redeemed points for tickets and just buy popcorn and a drink typically…but even that cost quite a bit.

borrows meme and runs off to FB

2 Likes

I just make my own - pie crust, cook up some chicken breast/thigh meat, add some mixed veggies, some chicken gravy, cover with a crust, and bake. Delicious.

Funny story about pie crust: Years ago, I decided I wanted to make a peach pie, because peaches were in season, and living in West Michigan, they were pretty cheap. Now, I want to do this right, so I’m going to make the crust by hand. Call Grandma. “Oh, I just go buy the crust at the store.” Well, that’s not the answer I was hoping for. So I call Grandma #2. “They’re too much work. Just go buy pie crust at the store.” In the days before “real” internet, I did what any self respecting guy would do: I went to the store and bought pie crust.

4 Likes

This means war…

10 Likes

Howdy all.

Spent a couple of days visiting some friends in Michigan (Kalamazoo/Portage area). While traveling, one of the morning shows that I caught had a rather funny dad joke that I know Darth would appreciate…

So this guy went into a liquor store to buy some beverages. The clerk asked him for some ID. While fumbling for his driver’s license, a Blockbuster Video card fell out of his wallet. The clerk saw this and said, “nevermind.” :grin:

12 Likes

dang, now i’m craving a chicken pot pie again. may have to pick one up at the grocery store, though they’re not cheap. :confused:

on a side note:

holy flip, i can’t believe i got it! managed to snag the Reins of the Crimson Death Charger for 200k. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

Yeah thats what i paid give or take as well now to just finish the quest line would be nice if blood infusion wasnt required.

2 Likes

i often seen it for around 400k-600k+ so i was quite surprised to see it for 200k. figured i had the gold to pay for it, so i decided to buy it.

2 Likes

I only do it of ot is free delivery or free over say $10 order. Otherwise i won’t pay it either.

In other mews i hate it whem my gut is right. One employee texted in sock today for personal reasons. Another one simply did not show up. The no show was the cook. That was a fun phone call at 6 am

Bit on the one sliver of awesome today, my baby stopped by with lizzaand a Coke for me. Shr k ew i was stressed and overwhelmed. Also knew i would not stop to eat so sje forced me to haha

3 Likes

What word do they usually use? :rofl:

4 Likes

As long as they don’t call in sock with sandals, I guess it’s okay.

runs away

8 Likes

:lizard: + Coke = Amazing!

Masta, I’m not going to lie…I love deciphering your posts and coming up with funny alternatives (usually in my head)!

5 Likes

Maybe it was an emogi.
:socks:

4 Likes