New lounge time hope i got it right vrak

5 Likes

Hello hello new lounge.

5 Likes

So how bout them Celtics.

1 Like

Perfect quote, well done.

6 Likes

Well since google says centaurs eat meat and drink wine i offer butter beer and all u can eat buffet.

3 Likes

Well, some good news, for once. A publisher decided to pick up my game, so tonight I got to write a pitch for him. I gotta get it copyrighted first.

13 Likes

I feel bad i never intended to imply i should.make the new cs lounge had someone beat me to it id have been fine with it i made the comment about extending the deadline for 5hrs as a joke.

1 Like

Grabs the Grade A stamp

Walks around stamping the new lounge thread and random people napping

7 Likes

More like how bout them oilers. REVERSE SWEEP!!!

1 Like

I need to hang out here more

6 Likes

Anyones welcome its a drama free zone.

6 Likes

Got a little rain overnight. Well, half an inch, and it’s supposed to rain a bit more today. But the big news is that it’s only supposed to hit 81 here today, as opposed to the 90s we were getting. In fact… the forecast high for the next week is 84. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Bring your recipe book! Or your appetite. Or both.

5 Likes

You don’t want my recipe book it’s ah… Basic… Let’s say :rofl:

2 Likes

I got a text from my daughter today (well… yesterday; my sleep schedule is confusing, even to me), asking if I was interested in adopting a couple more cats. She’s an office manager at an apartment complex, and it seems an outgoing tenant left them, in their carriers, next to the dumpsters (what kind of human does that, honestly?!?). She called the local shelters, but they’re all at capacity.

I’m not really keen to increase the household’s feline population to five. When I related the story to my roommate, he indicated a willingness to foster them. I know myself well enough to know that I will fall hard for these two homeless fuzzballs.

10 Likes

Well, then, we’ll work on building on it. Though we have been slacking on the recipes lately… (looks around menacingly).

Just letting them go free is bad enough, but putting them in their carriers next to the dumpster, where they can’t get food or water, much less go to the bathroom? Rage inducing.

5 Likes

The kind that belongs in the dumpster instead of the kitties.

9 Likes

:broken_heart: :broken_heart: :sob: :sob: :sob:

How can people DO that!!! It can cause them to die of exposure, starvation, dehydration, etc.

Sounds like a good temporary solution at this point. Please post pictures once they get settled into your home!

Right! That is most certainly a garbage person. I also hope the Apartment Mgt documented it and reported it to animal control as a crime. Abandonment and cruelty.

9 Likes

It’s probably as basic as mine. On occasion, I go to the local supermarket and buy a log of bologna, then take a thick slice off and fry it up for a sandwich.

My husband thinks it is disgusting and makes fun of me when I make it by calling it “redneck caviar.”.

2 Likes

Maybe he just thinks ur full of it lol.

4 Likes

This is very much a Regional thing. Not my thing, but I have heard of it! Glad you still just enjoy what you enjoy regardless of what others say.

At least it is not scrapple.

3 Likes