[CS Lounge] Polar Vortex

Yay! New Lounge

6 Likes

Hooray!

Now I can let Kalviery know that according to them, Beverly just had a stub romance. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Added a quote so it would link back to the original post. Just in case someone wanted to confirm it was blue. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Too bad it still looks silver here.

We can call it bluu? Bloo? Another-shade-of-blue?

1 Like

Thanks. I copy+pasted it but it came out weird. I figured someone would “fix” it.

4 Likes

You new lounge.

The person that named the last.one was lame.

Also, I never want.to name a new lounge again haha.

2 Likes
6 Likes

I would love to have more snow before the end of winter. Right now, we have temps as though it’s early spring :frowning:

1 Like

OMG it missed all the other vehicles.

1 Like

We’re supposed to have rain Thursday and snow Friday.

1 Like

So many things would be going through my mind if I were anywhere on that road, and none of them would be forum appropriate.

We were in the 50s F here today, now it’s down into the 30s. The rain will change to ice, then we should get over a foot of snow.

I live in central Misery Missouri. It’s going to be a nightmare on the roads.

1 Like

Summons ifirit to melt all this this snow and cold weather.

1 Like

Totally failed to score any points. :frowning:

1 Like

Didn’t even get the pedestrians.

lol
https://scontent.fyyc2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/273147795_10160025080143454_4363645245647280877_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=ms2UTxkvbNUAX8vjtR9&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc2-1.fna&oh=00_AT8EOdXpluO_ZIpcE6Gl3QlS8GaOhNRXtingSG6yMMP8zw&oe=61FED50C

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s pretty much the sentiment around here. Let’s buy the most perishable items we can so when the power goes out, we have nothing!

2 Likes

And when its not as bad as predicted they realize they panic bought for nothing why is thot censored in game makes not sense.

1 Like

oh lord panic buying.

Over here in NZ we have tanked the pandemic fine with few deaths if any (comparatively speaking). High percentage of population vaccinated with wide spread adaption of mask rules and sign in procedures (ie an App we scan a QR code with). Stayed at home or self isolated as need be.

Yet right after a recent announcement of Omnicron in our community *woosh* empty supermarket shelfs. Not all of them just some of them.

It’s like :expressionless: C’mon guys. This isn’t our first rodeo. This isn’t our first time around the Covid merry go around!

7 Likes

Diary entry, June 30th, 2056, just opened the last of the TP packages grandma bought back in 2022. Never thought this day would come.

12 Likes

It’s pretty gnarly out there this morning. Quite a bit of snow, and it’s windy enough to be drifting. Apparently the interstate through town (a major East-West artery) was shut down for a while because traffic couldn’t get up the hill, which really isn’t all that steep.

But I’ll just stay inside as much as I can today, drinking hot beverages and working. /sigh