[CS LOUNGE] Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider, and Everything Nice

We are finally getting the Fall temps in places. Time to grab the blankets and a warm mug of cider.

14 Likes

I liked what vrak said in the locked thread about diversity it reminds me of star trek infinate diversity in infinate things thats the great thing about wow and star trek lots of deversity in every form look at pelegos from shadow lands for example.

8 Likes

Had a Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with delicious cream cheese frosting last night. It was so tasty and yummy.

5 Likes

Successful quoting! <3

7 Likes

Chromie’s gender has been retconned multiple times. The story from vanilla goes that the person who named her was unaware of bronze dragon etymology (females end in “ei” where as males end in “u”).

This is referenced in Chromie’s HotS voice lines where Chromie will, in her own voice, tell you that she is a she, and that the rest of us do not understand dragon culture. The implication is that she has always been a “she.”

3 Likes

So i decided to just go with my NE druid and lvl him to 70 for the dreani quests mite as well.

3 Likes

I ended up making a pumpkin roll the other day with cream cheese filling to sate that craving. Best flavors for the season!

5 Likes

Ryan Reynolds and I feel the same way about pumpkin spice:

8 Likes

Thanks for the RR/AAG rabbithole.
:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Crowd goes wild when the band plays Cotton Eyed Joe.

5 Likes

Pumpkin Spice time !! Oh, yeah …

4 Likes

Pumpkin spice added to coffees and other edibles is gross imo. However, when it’s added to actual pumpkin, then it’s tolerable.

Happy Fall all, hoping everyone is having a wonderful week and Leilleath, I hope you’re feeling better!

6 Likes

It looks like we raised 1.5 million for Ukraine! Way to go! :grin: There is an official thread up in GD but it has devolved into politics, so I decided to stay out of it. This place is much safer.

5 Likes

Made pumpkin spice pancakes last week. Add pumpkin, your favorite fall spices, double however much cinnamon the recipe calls for (at least), boom. Even a healthier cuz of the pumpkin (just don’t lay into the sugar)! Time to make those again, they came out incredible.

2 Likes

Has anyone ever had hot apple cider with a regular Red Bull? If not, I highly recommend!

8 Likes

…I have not. But I will be now to try this.

3 Likes

It’s especially yummy when it is homemade apple cider made in a crock pot. SOOOO GOOD!

3 Likes

Well now ur a face we rarely see even in the lounge wb always room in the pillow fort just dont drink outa the tea pot labled swiming pool or the costco sized coffee pot labled vraks dont touch under penalty of being caught in a stampeed.

3 Likes

Happy early Halloween Harley!

3 Likes

Thanks! Back at ya!

4 Likes