[A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

Zenith is a guild re-formed from the core group of our previous raid team in BfA, in which we achieved AOTC each tier, and dabbled in some Mythic progression in 8.3 (2/10M). We aim to not only continue this level of play, but to go even further! We also want to build a community that is pleasant and enjoyable to be a part of at the same time. We have a dedicated, progression-focused group and are looking for like-minded players in multiple roles.

HIGH PRIORITY / LOOKING FOR:
Resto Shaman
Disc Priest
Any players interested in M+

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30pm-11pm Pacific, during progression of each tier we will also raid on Sundays at this time.

On top of that, we also run keys throughout the week, starting at the same time. We also play other things together outside of WoW too, so you’re always going to find something fun to do with us! (Among Us, Jackbox, Tabletop Simulator, things of that nature!)

There will be a trial period of 1 week for all recruits. We are interested in consistent players who are reliable, realistic and honest about their availability. While we have no strictly set attendance requirement, giving us reasonable notice about any absences is necessary.

Please contact lonesoldier09#0009 on Discord or reply to this thread if you are interested. Cheers!

Still looking for new members! Get in touch with us :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Bumping this up

1 Like

We’re still looking for more players! ^ _ ^

Boop! We’re still looking for players, come find your new home here!

Sending this up!

Sent a friend request on disc to chat! (bel#4805)

I am a Prot talk with heavy AotC and experience (i have gotten every aotc from KJ up to and including current), however I can dps if needed (though I would heavily prefer to tank!)

Tried sending a request…says not a valid discord tag. Add me FelShade#8225

Bumping this up again. We’ve managed to form a solid roster via recruiting here but there’s always room for more! Please get in touch :slight_smile:

Weekend bump. Still looking!

Still interested in more trials/recruits! Running raids for potential recruits for the next couple of days, please get in touch!