MM Hunter and Resto Druid LF AOTC Guild

Hello Recruiters!

My name is Luci and I’m on the hunt for what seems to be the impossible. I am a 222 Druid (Balance/Resto) with a 220 MM hunter. We are looking for an AOTC focused guild that raids during the week, no earlier than 7pm MST. We are currently Horde but are open to going Alliance for the right guild. When we aren’t doing raid clears, we enjoy doing M+, old raids, achievement runs, mog farming, you name it and we do it! Our hopes is to find a guild that hits AOTC each tier and still has time to do the fun stuff.

Is your guild looking for new people?
Could we be the ones your looking for?

Drop your info below or add me on bnet (Lucifel#11139) and let’s connect!

Not impossible.

I’m raid leader for an Alliance-side AOTC group that raids twice a week (Fri/Sun), currently looking for a solid Hunter, but definitely interested in a second Balance Druid that might like to heal on the occasion. And we raid 7-10 MST on Fridays (I’m same timezone as you, actually), however, in an effort to get my East Coasters to bed a bit earlier than midnight, we push back an hour on Sundays, so 6-9 MST. If that’s a deal-breaker for you, I totally get it, but I thought I’d toss us out there anyway just in the event.

Love to talk more, if you like. I’ll add you on Bnet, but I’ll leave my group’s details below!

-Respec- is an AOTC-focused Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 H Castle Nathria with eyes on Sanctum of Domination (9.1)!

Our members are all veteran raiders with a focus on completing each raid tier on Normal and Heroic while the content is relevant. We believe in good class play and teamwork to overcome all raid challenges. We’re also a group of laid-back nerdy types that believe in having fun over toxic/elitist personalities - while getting the job done. In addition to raiding, we like to run high M+ keys with our interested raiders throughout the week!

• Current Progression: 10/10 H Castle Nathria
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST -AND- Sundays @ 8-11 EST / 7-10 CST / 6-9 MST / 5-8 PST (an hour earlier than Friday)
  • Mythic+ Keys throughout the week (runs organized via Discord)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but enjoy good class play and working towards that next kill for AOTC. Our current raiders are all veterans across multiple expansions, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun. And for those that like to jump into a bit of M+ action, we try to organize high key runs for as many raiders as interested per week.

Ultimately, while we believe we’re a good fit for anybody who enjoys playing the game well in a challenging raid environment, we believe that pugging in and raiding with us for yourself is the best way to see what we’re all about. I welcome anybody interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk about joining us on Friday night. As long as you can play your class, we can explain the fights and make it work!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

Hi there Lucifae!

We have a weekend raid schedule, but just in case it might work for both of you, here is our info! Murloc Madness is a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey Lucifae!

I’d love to chat with you - easiest way to reach me is discord if you’re open to chatting there! Add me at Letholas#9581!

Hey Lucifel,

I sent you a request on BNet. My guild is looking for a healer and ranged dps so you fit exactly what we are looking for. We also do everything you are looking for. We push, and achieve, AOTC every tier. We do TMOG runs, M+ and also play other games with each other in our down time. We like to push for a community as opposed to just another wow guild. Guild name is House Arthas

hit me up on discord or bnet!

discord: Sny#0322
BNeet: Sny#11154

Hey Luci, we might be the sort of guild you’re looking for! We’re an Alliance guild that raids Heroic and Mythic, 3 nights a week (Tue/Wed/Sun) from 8:30-11pm PST. You can find more info about us and how to get in touch with me here: [A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

Thank you!

Our Horde guild is AOTC focused and raid on Tues/Thurs 7pm MST until 10pm MST. We also do mythic + , old raids / mog runs, alt runs and achievement stuff. We are down to earth, mature, but also like to get stuff done. So I think in terms of value, we may be what you’re looking for. I will add you to bnet and hopefully be in touch!

1 Like

check us out!

Hi, Luci,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction on Lightbringer. I’m adding you on battletag!
RowanBeth#1291

Hi Lucifae, Just sent you a btag friend request. You can contact me on discord at Coco#6386. Persistent-Turalyon is recruiting. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks everyone for the replies so far! I’ll be reaching out as I’m able throughout today. Looking forward to joining one of your great guilds!

Hey everyone, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:

Huntandprey#2853
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:.

huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

Hey! I’m recruiting for the guild on Zul’jin [H]. We are currently recruiting DPS/heals for mythic raid Tues/Fri 9-12 EST. AOTC guild with 8/10M raid lead. Open to working with fun/dedicated people to add to the raid core and learn for the rest of this tier and next.

Please reach out if you want to chat!

BTAG: rachel#12349
Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625

Hey there, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, while also regularly doing 16+ keys. Our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

We’d love to have a chat with you, feel free to add me @ smalls#12360 or our other officer Tal @ Hectorican#1659