[H/A] Returning healer lf semi-hc guild

Hello all - been trying to find the right guild but most on the forums have higher demands/prog than I can meet right now and there’s not a lot of space for newer players to break in! Perhaps someone might see this if I make a more specific post myself for 9.1. :slight_smile:

I’m open to any faction and server, will xfer for the right group.

I can raid Sunday thru Thursday evenings (EST — but flexible on timing).

I have AOTC, slight mythic exp. I’m hoping to okay Discipline but am possibly open to playing other specs for the right group.

Ideally looking for a guild that gets AOTC and then takes Mythic at a casual pace (CE by the end of the tier?), with more of a focus on social bonds, keys (which I really love but have never had a consistent group to play with) and enjoyment of the game.

I’d like to be able to truly call my guild mates my friends, and so having more in common than simply liking WoW is important to me (ie a social, interactive and open group willing to create new friendships with new people). I’m a consistent, positive person, eager to improve myself for my own sake and for the sake of the group, without losing my love for the moment to moment gameplay. I’d say I’m the type of player that will do everything in my power to get all the gear, but getting gear isn’t what drives me.

I’m looking for a progressive, open group of people (I’m leftist/liberal — the game isn’t political but I’d like to share some values with my friends lol) where the leadership has their stuff together, people enjoy the game, stick together, and have fun. I don’t want to simply fill a raid spot. If you or your guild have a clear vision and are looking for a healer or just another good person/player, please hmu.

Not going to give you a wall of text promising you the moon and stars. This is us:

Guild & Server: Illidans Redemption : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Ehlissa#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed Feb 05, IR is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We progress AOTC and M+ but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together. Discord is always active even if folks are in game or not.

Let’s chat!

Hi Crocus! Welcome back. I know you said you can raid Sunday through Thursday, but if you were open on Friday nights Firestorm is looking for raiders on Thursday and Friday. Sounds like we have a lot of the things you are looking for. Just had our first guild Jackbox TV night last week so not only do we raid, but try to build the community also.

Hello All!

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area-52 and we are on the hunt for some more raiders for 9.1. We cleared heroic pretty early in the expansion, but due to some raiders wanting to push CE we ended up losing a few and stopped progression for last tier. Right now we are looking to get through heroic pretty quickly and then make a judgement call on mythic depending on size of raid team.

If you are looking for a fun environment with great people Firestorm may be a good fit for you. We have a great core group of players (some with CE experience) who want to raid and are willing to help. Overall goal is to build a great team with an even better guild culture.

Raid times are Thursday/Friday evenings 10pm -1am EST

If you are interested, please, feel free to contact me:

Battletag: Dissipated#1517
Discord: Dissipated#2868

All classes/specs/roles are welcome to reach out!

Unfortunately I’ll never be free on Friday nights I always work. :confused: thanks though

Hello friend!

Your people sound like my people. OD Gaming- Bleeding Hollow [H] is currently recruiting for 9.1 mythic/CE progression. We raid Tues/Thurs 730pm-1030pm EST. We are a laid-back, diverse group of friends who have been raiding endgame content for several expansions and are looking for like-minded players to raid with. If you are interested, please feel free to hmu on Discord: Ceresc#8690.

Hey tried to add you but it says you’re not accepting friend requests haha

My disc is: distance#4423

Divine Esports - Stormrage - Alliance

About Us
We are a close group of friends that have recently transferred away from Horde-Tichondrius to form a hardcore raiding guild on Alliance. After achieving mediocre guild performance (clearing half the raid tiers) we are looking for a fresh start somewhere new.

The Goal
We are looking to build a team of strong players in the hope to push Mythic content in 9.1 and CE in raiding in 9.2. We have many dedicated players looking to push keys upwards of 18+ and have big goals moving forward as a guild.

History
5/10 Castle (Horde)
5/12 Nyalotha (Horde)

Raid Schedule
Wednesdays & Friday from 10:30pm to 1:30am EST

We Offer
-Raid Consumables
-23 man roster
-Dedicated individuals looking to push content
-Competition
-Consistency!

What We Expect
-Communication - key during and outside of raid
-Nearly 100% attendance - we understand IRL emergencies
-Fully prepared for raids - Includes all consumables (guild bank provides most) and knowledge of boss fights
-Team player
-Progression mindset, includes the ability to take constructive criticism
-AOTC Minimum but would prefer Mythic exp no later than 2 raid tiers ago

Recruitment Priorities
Tanks: 1 Multi Class tanks
Healers: Hpally / Priest
RDPS: Shadow / Boomy / Warlock / Mage
MDPS: Deathknight / WW / Warrior / DH

Will Consider Any Class/Role

Contacts
GM/RL - Btag: Tyrue#1545 / Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hello Crocus! Having read through your post, I think your goals for raiding and the sort of group you’re looking to spend time with aligns perfectly with what our guild offers! We raid 3 nights a week (Tue/Wed/Sun) 8:30-11pm PST. You can find more info about the guild and how to get in touch with me here: [A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

You sound like you’d be an excellent addition to our group and would definitely fit in, so I hope to hear from you!

Thanks, I added your discord!

We are Inexorable Brutality[8/10M] P2 of SLG. Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central. Discord:Merker#0172

Hiya Crocus… check out our guild recruitment for 9.1 - Defiance - Horde on Thrall

Hey Chonky Cats (H)[Bleeding Hollow] is recruiting and it sounds like we meet exactly what you’re looking for! We strive for AoTc and recently our team has voted to push into Mythic for fun and to try and challenge ourselves since we have H CN on farm. We have quite a few people dedicated to dungeon runs with most of our team having KSM so you’ll always have people wanting to do keys!
If you wanna talk more or if you have any questions please feel free to add me on bnet or Discord :slight_smile:
BNET: LemonCannon#1536
Discord: LemonCannon#2615

Hey Crocus,

I’m the guild leader of Pocket Aces on Doomhammer/Baelgun(Alliance Guild) Currently 5/10 Mythic and looking for a few more competent raiders to help strengthen our team. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 530-830PST(830-1130EST).

If you havent found a guild yet, feel free to add me on Battlenet and i can answer any questions you may have for me. If all sounds good we can get you into raid with us.

Battlenet: Senator23#1289
Discord: Whisperos#1650

Hey! I’m recruiting for the guild < Clan of the Silver Rings > on Zul’jin [H]. We are currently recruiting DPS/heals for mythic raid Tues/Fri 9-12 EST. AOTC guild with 8/10M raid lead. Open to working with fun/dedicated people to add to the raid core and learn for the rest of this tier and next.

Please reach out if you want to chat! :slight_smile:

BTAG: rachel#12349
Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625

Hey Crocus! We are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:

Huntandprey#2853
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:

huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255

Hey man, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We’d love to have a chat with you, feel free to add me @ smalls#12360 or tal @ Hectorican#1659

Just an FYI the discord tag for the gm is incorrect xD

Added some of you on bnet.

Oh that’s super weird. Sorry about that, but we’d love to chat with you. I’ll check my discord!

Hey Crocus,

I think we may be a good group for you. We value friendships around here too, and sometimes just hang in Discord watching movies together.

Currently, our guild Dawn Breaker on Area 52, is 6/10M and we raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9PM to 12AM Eastern Time. We are reclearing each week too which could be a good fit for a returning player. :slight_smile:

Message me on discord if you want to chat: Jet#3510

Oops discord is Jet#3510 I just had eye surgery and can’t see ;/