225 Rogue looking for a mythic raiding guild

Hello!

I’m looking for a guild to push mythic with, whether that be now or in 9.1. I have a pretty solid background of raiding and have been with my current guild for 10+ years, but I think it’s time for me to go forward and give myself a new challenge. I have some prior heroic/mythic experience dating all the way back to Dragon Soul. I have some decent parses and have experience throughout the years play all forms of rogue specs so I’m more than willing to play whatever spec is going to benefit the team as a whole.

Currently I’m Alliance and located on Stormrage, but I’m not opposed to switching servers/factions when the right group comes along (Note: I would like to test out the group first if it is on Horde, I have several characters on horde that I can play well, it just wouldn’t be my rogue). I’m also pretty flexible with times so that shouldn’t be an issue in most cases, but that’s something that can be discussed at a later time.

I look forward to hearing from those that reach out :slight_smile:

Hey Beacanx, if your able and willing to raid Saturday and Sunday nights from 9pm to 12am PST id love to talk to you. here’s our guild info.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey good morning. I’m recruiting for GSG on proudmoore. We are currently 6/10M raiding wed/sun 6-930pst. We have been a guild since BC and have a history of deep progression. If you are interested please contact me on disc RaijinEnd#6451

Something I forgot, feel free to add me on battlenet (Beacan#1599) or on Discord (Boogan#3595)

Shiver is recruiting for 9.1. We are a Mythic Cutting Edge minded guild with a two day raid schedule. We strive to accomplish as much as possible in our limited raid time. We believe in a drama free relaxed atmosphere and the officers do their utmost to keep it that way. We are looking for like minded individuals to complete our raid roster. During Castle Nathria, we were 8/10 Mythic before we decided to move the guild’s raid schedule from a weekend schedule to a weekday schedule. We have maintained the core of the guild and are focused on recruiting like minded players for the remaining raid spots with people who can attend the guild’s new raid schedule.

8/10M Castle Nathria as Ilterendi

10/10M Nyalotha as Insanity

We are currently recruiting for 9.1
We are interested in players who meet the following criteria:
. 21+, self motivated and willing to do the work on their own character through sims, logs, research, and videos outside of raid time.
. Put the time and effort into their character to ensure their character is fully optimized.
. Ready to be completely focused on raiding during the three hours of raid.
. Enjoy a calm non toxic raid environment.
. Willingness to be constructively critiqued on their performance and ability to make changes where necessary.
. Understand that mechanics are far more important than parses.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday - 7-10PM Central US Time
Wednesday - 7-10PM Central US Time

Application/Recruitment:
We maintain a raid team of 22 to 24 people. Everybody must earn a spot on the raid team through their performance. Once you have earned your raid spot, you must continue to keep it through effort. The most valuable people, who perform the highest and have the best attitude will occupy the raid spots, irrespective of how long they have been with the guild. The Trial period typically lasts anywhere from three to five weeks, but may be longer if there are areas we would like to see improvement (i.e. performance or attitude).

If you feel this sounds like a great place for you, please fill out an application:
Or contact:
Discord Contact Taunted#9350

Divine Esports - Stormrage - Alliance

About Us
We are a close group of friends that have recently transferred away from Horde-Tichondrius to form a hardcore raiding guild on Alliance. After achieving mediocre guild performance (clearing half the raid tiers) we are looking for a fresh start somewhere new.

The Goal
We are looking to build a team of strong players in the hope to push Mythic content in 9.1 and CE in raiding in 9.2. We have many dedicated players looking to push keys upwards of 18+ and have big goals moving forward as a guild.

History
5/10 Castle (Horde)
5/12 Nyalotha (Horde)

Raid Schedule
Wednesdays & Friday from 10:30pm to 1:30am EST

We Offer
-Raid Consumables
-23 man roster
-Dedicated individuals looking to push content
-Competition
-Consistency!

What We Expect
-Communication - key during and outside of raid
-Nearly 100% attendance - we understand IRL emergencies
-Fully prepared for raids - Includes all consumables (guild bank provides most) and knowledge of boss fights
-Team player
-Progression mindset, includes the ability to take constructive criticism
-AOTC Minimum but would prefer Mythic exp no later than 2 raid tiers ago

Recruitment Priorities
Tanks: 1 Multi Class tanks
Healers: Hpally / Priest
RDPS: Shadow / Boomy / Warlock / Mage
MDPS: Deathknight / WW / Warrior / DH / Rogue

Will Consider Any Class/Role

Contacts
Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Hey Beacanx! We’re a late night Mythic guild looking for more players to shore up our roster heading into 9.1. We raid 3 nights a week (Tue/Wed/Sun) 8:30-11pm PST. You can find more info about us and how to get in touch on our own forum post here: [A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

Take care!

Hey Beacanx.

We are looking to fill our ranks for current and 9.1 content. You can find out more information about us at

Hope to get the chance to talk to you. Feel free to reach out at either below.

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Hi There,

We are currently recruiting for 9.1. We’ve been on break and ended 4/10M and have open spots. Our raid days are Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST.

I would like to chat it up instead of posting my wall of text. Feel free to reach out to my btag Jrzoz#1414

cheers,

Still looking, will be getting back to a lot of you shortly! Thank you

We could use a great competitive rogue or any ranged if you’re interested.

Hey there! We are currently recruiting for a DPS to be a CE guild in 9.1. We raid 9:30 - 11:30PM PST Tuesday/Thursday. We are 6/10M and are a new guild that formed at the end of 8.3. We are a chill culture that recognizes we all have lives outside of the game but also focus during raid time to ensure we progress. Would love to chat with you if our times work for you!
Discord: Matthew#5164

Still looking and replying! Thanks for reaching out

Hey Beacanx! We might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Mythic and 9.1
Current Progression : CN: 7/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run Heroic
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Dependable Heals, Enh Shaman, Warlock, Ranged/Melee DPS, considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

I’ll leave our spam :slight_smile:

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)

Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)

Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hello friend check us out. On stormrage as well! [A] 5/10M FRI/SAT 8-11EST - Stormrage - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

We could be the guild you’re looking for!

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids
  • Having stable computers and internet connections
  • Min/maxing
  • Bringing consumables
  • Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:
7/10M

Raid Times:
8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS, restoration shaman, holy paladin, and exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to
apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:
Toeknife (Discord: Goldfarb#7171)