Resto druid wanting to get into raiding

Hi basically title, picked up the game not too long ago and have fallen in love with healing I want to push into raiding and higher M+…

Currently only 200Ilvl and working on getting my legendary up. I dont mind being ally or horde just looking for some people to play with!

Let’s chat!

Discord: Ehlissa#9836

Hi Tyelia,

Reformation is a guild that does a bit of most aspects of the game. We have people running 10-14 keys right now at the high end, others that enjoy mid level keys as well as 2 raid groups. Our raid groups focus on normal. Good group of friendly people to play with and enjoy time in the game. My BNet tag is in the general info post below if you would like to chat or have any questions. Hope you find a home that works for you.

Reformation is recruiting!

Faction: Alliance
Server: Shadow Council node (SC, BWR, SoE, CC)
Activities: Social, Collectors, Normal Raiding, M+

Are you looking to add a social aspect to your gaming time?
Do you collect transmogs, mounts, pets or run content for the achievements?
Want to run dungeons or learn to raid?

Reformation is a family friendly guild that enjoys the social side of the game. We work with players to help them build their skills so that they can enjoy their WoW. We are building a community that wants to progress “Glory of” achievements and support each other as we all progress our in-game goals. Regular calendar events are posted, or guild chat and discord support for those that can’t make scheduled event times but still want to be part of a larger community.

Our goal is to have fun in a friendly environment.

We are adding people to the guild who bring a positive vibe and want to enjoy all aspects of the game.

We have 2 Raid Teams running for current tier content that run one night per WoW week for 2 hours.

Raid Team 1: Every second Sunday and Thursday from 6-8 server time (8-10 eastern).
Raid Team 2: Wednesdays from 9-11 server time (11-1 eastern, 8-10 pacific).

Reform the social side of the game with Reformation.

Contact me through BNet at Samvimes #11432 or ask anybody in the guild to speak with Sam in game.

Sam

Hey Tyelia! We’d love to have another healer for raiding and especially pushing M+!

You can find our contact info and more about the guild here: [A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

Allo Tyelia,

We at Dusk Eternal are looking to add DPS and Healers to our core raiding roster! We currently have room for the class youve mentioned and will be running a trial Heroic CN tomorrow evening.

We are a Horde AotC guild (obtained back in March), and have continued to raid through the 9.1 waiting room. We are a fun and relaxed bunch of raiders that have a good time getting bosses down to 0%.

I’d love to chat with you if youre willing to make the switch, so hit me up on Discord (bluu#7164). ill leave our recruitment post below as well.

Senseless Violence is a newly formed guild looking to do Mythic +'s and AOTC driven raiding. Raid lead is 10/10 Heroic Castle Nathria. Raid times are Tues. & Wed. 8pm - 10:00pm Est. Currently looking for heals, melee & ranged Dps. Causal players are also welcomed.

If you have any questions about the guild you can PM Stonesister or use Bnet ID (raregeneralk#1679).

Bump still looking around

hey if your looking to chat feel free to add me on bnet or discord
B net SilverGhost#1156
Discord Silverghst22#5135

Hey would love to talk to you about our group we are 1/10 mythic and would love to add you into our roster as we prep for 9.1 you can add me on btag lexinis#1476 would love to fill you in more

we are is a CE focused guild, adult only guild that is looking to fill our raid team. We are PvE focused with a goal to achieve CE for each raid tier, with a bit of M+ mixed in. To set expectations now, we have Main Raid group is 8/10 Mythic We have 2nd raid starting Mythic progression Soon. we raid 6:30 to 9:30 pst wed/fri