221 iLvl Ele Sham looking for a new home

Hi everyone! I’m looking for a new place to call home. The ideal guild I’m looking for is one that is Heroic (AotC) / Mythic + focused, but with casual vibes. Located in Arizona, I’m also looking for west coast friendly raid times, preferably 2 days a week, M/T/Th, with any of the combination of days mentioned, as I like to keep my weekends open for real life obligations. I am willing to faction change/server transfer for the right fit.

Feel free to reach out to me via Battle.net: Xeno#1613

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from some awesome people. :slight_smile:

Resurrected - Sargeras Alliance 6/10M
Raids Sunday & Monday, 7:30pm - 11:30pm CST

Add me in Discord for a quicker response: Rydia#0707

Hey there, sent you a btag request from Rawrabear#1450. I would love to add an Ele Sham to my team! We are an adult only (21+, average age range is 30’s-40’s) Horde guild on Area 52. We are currently 9/10H with some strong pushes on P3 (1% wipes are brutal) and raid on Tues/Thurs 7-10pm PST. Outside of raiding, our folks enjoy pushing keys, leveling alts and just shooting the breeze in discord. I’ll leave a link to our spam below, and hope to hear back from you!

Hey Shockara! We could use another Shaman!

Optimal baddies is a rebuilt guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed content to the point of being deemed cutting edge and are now looking for a relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Lightbringer
Faction - Alliance

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Monday/Tuesday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 2/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053, Uri#5963
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904, Uri#11265

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
USING PUSH TO TALK
Constructive Criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hi Xeno! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 2 dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

Hey there Shockara! Our guild sounds like the perfect fit for what you’re looking for; check us out!