Warlock Kel'Thuzad LF Weekday 9.1 Raiding Guild

Spriest main for 9.0 swapping to Warlock on Kel’thuzad (alliance) for 9.1 hoping to play affliction but can play destro if need be. Friendly and easy-going hoping for heroic 12/12 and then whatever mythic progression is possible but not super hardcore. Looking for weekday nights preferably starting around 8 PM PST (I could make between 9-7 PST work for start times). I was 8/12 H on CN before some family matters came up.

Discord: WowDrew#5138 if you wanted to chat. We might be a good fit.

added you on btag. is that a discord name?

Hey Naxx,

We are Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage, raiding fri/sat at 9pm EST to 11.30. Goal is AOTC and maybe some mythic dabbling as well as pushing keys but overall playing the game and putting together a group of folk who enjoy playing together.

We are looking for more dps to round our team if you’re interested give me a shout on disc, yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Added! Cheers :slight_smile:

Hey, you might be a good fit in our guild! You can find more info in our forum post here: [A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

We raid from 8:30pm-11pm PST. If you prefer you can get in touch directly over Discord but most things should be included in that post: lonesoldier09#0009