212 10/10H SPriest LF AOTC/KSM Guild

Hi all! Recently had some PC issues but am back up and running for the time being. Looking to go back to alliance, but not opposed to staying horde if the fit is right. I am 10/10H on 2 or 3 toons, 4/12M in ny’alotha on 3 toons, AOTC ny’alotha on 4 toons. currently also could play warlock/hunter/possibly monk if any of those are wanted much more, but I really love my shadow and excel at it very well even thuogh my logs are trash(they’re from 195-200ilvl). I want a guild that’s not just a guild, but a home. I love pushing keys, love PvP, just love all aspects of the game. Even do some RP from time to time. Look forward to chatting with some of you guys!

Hi Celenak, Persistent-Turalyon is recruiting raiders for 9.1. We are an 18+ AOTC focused guild with M+G-runs daily. We are a friendly Raiding/Social guild that likes to push content while having fun. If your interested to hear more contact me on discord at Coco#6386. Look forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

hey there, I run a semi-casual AOTC/Mythic guild on Illidan. We raid Sundays/Mondays and are CST based. Would love to chat if you are interested. My discord is YaBoiBangz#9359

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 10/10H
and newly formed raiding/mythic+ guild, AOTC leadership looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF Tanks,Mage, Warrior, and a few dedicated healers. Accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details
Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

Still searching

[H] Aegis of the Exiles on Thrall has a 10/10 AoTC group that raid Tues/Sun from 10pm - 12pm EST Midnight. We have a normal group as well for alts and such that runs heroic and normal depending on the comp on Fridays 10 EST. We have a select group that has their KSM acheievement and some that would still run with you if you need a few still. We have a great core group and are typically quite active in the evening. If you think we’re a fit for you send me a tell on Disco or Bnet.

Bnet: Krabapple#1282
Discord: DeluxeNachos#4931

Still searching

Hello Celenak,

I am the recruitment officer for Dusk Eternal on Bleeding Hollow. We have had out AotC since March and have continued to raid/M+ run since obtaining the achievement.
We are a relaxed bunch of players that have a great time raiding while getting bosses down to 0% health.

You’re coming back during a weird time in WoW with the hardest boss being the 9.1 waiting room boss. OUR GOAL during this time is to recruit and fill the gaps in our roster so when 9.1 drops we can jump right in and start clearing to AotC asap so we can push into Mythic raids. We are currently shadow priest-less!

Reach out to me via discord if you’d like to chat more, Ill also leave our recruitment post below for you to reference. Good luck!
bluu#7164

Hi celenak, I’d like to chat with you about possibly joining our raid team Quake Star - stormrage alliance. We are currently 2/10M and bolstering our roster for more consistency for continual progression. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 9pm to 12am est(server). We also enjoy running keys and playing other games outside of raid nights together.

If interested please hit me up on bnet: JG1#11597

Still searching

If you’re over 21 and able to do Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST, we could use a Spriest on our team. Currently 10/10H and looking for a couple more rdps to push into mythic. I’ll leave a link to our info below for you to look over and if you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Barely An Inconvenience - Stormrage
Goal going into 9.1: AOTC, maybe a look at early mythics.
RAID TIMES: Tuesday & Thursday 9PM - 12AM EST, Saturday alt/optional day.
Currently 10/10 H CN, But dropping down to normal and early heroics to help gear new recruits.

Looking for dependable people to build a core roster of 15-20 players for the start of 9.1. Currently sitting around 12-15 people.

In need of healers, dps and a role with a tank OS.

We will assist in helping gear up through Heroic/Normal CN and M+

No transfers are required unless you want to. As long as you can make it!

Feel free to reach out to me at Rusty#1215 with any questions.

Hey Celenak! We’re an Alliance raiding guild who always achieve AOTC each tier and have dedicated groups for getting KSM. We’re transitioning into Mythic raid going into 9.1 and would love to have a Shadow Priest!

You can read more about us here, and also find our contact info: [A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! I think we might be a decent fit.
AOTC + 2/10 M [one team is 6/10 M] is recruiting more dps to continue work on mythic progress for this tier and prepare for a deeper delve with 9.1! We’re on the Magtheridon, Anetheron, Ysondre, Altar of Storms cluster Horde side. We raid 9-11 PM EST- server time Tuesday and Thursday with lots of activities on our off nights. LGBTQ+ friendly and inclusive atmosphere. Come make friends! Feel free to reach out, battle tag JaneLane#11960

OD Gaming needs bodies every Tues and Thurs night at 7:30pm EST for mythic pewpews. Warm bodies preferred. If ur interested in adding to our kill count, hmu.

Maiestas #9870 (Discord) Ceresc #8690

Hi Celenak, Like your concept of a guild not just being a gaming circle but a home for you and your characters. We are such a guild and would welcome you to help us push to the next level. Feel free to contact us on Discord: teglin#8859, Glitch#0894. Thank you.

Hi Celenak,
We’re alliance and desperately need more dps!
We raid Fri/Sat 8.30-11.30pm server which is mountain time
We’re currently progressing on Sludgefist.

Guildies are like family to me so you’d certainly find a home here if you’re interested.
For any inquiries, bnet add: Wolfiee#11929, Connor93#1805, or Darvos#1994 if not, I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hey Celenak, we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:

Huntandprey#2853
Smalls#9257
Hectorican#8703
Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:

huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659
Smalls#12360
Mamabear#1255