LF a fresh start

Hi, looking for a new group to run with. I raided pretty regularly from Vanilla until early Cata - mostly as heals or a tank, took a break until SoO in MoP. Since WoD, I’ve pretty much been guildless and an LFR hero.

Me:

• Gearing up an H.Priest, but open to basically anything aside from a 3-DPS class
  • Currently Alliance on Eredar, Gorefiend, Spinebreaker, Wildhammer, Hellscream, Zangarmarsh
    • Open to reroll/xfer

Looking for:

• Group that will be doing Heroic Raids/M+.
  • This is probably the single most important factor for me -> Raid 2 nights/wk - only tough night is Sunday, preferably starting at or after 10pm EST/7pm PST.

Thanks!

Hey there Weath, If you are perhaps interested in switching factions I would be interested in chatting with you. We are Chaos Manifesto on the Eredar server cluster. If you would like more info about us please feel free to add my btag: Kitsune#1784 or discord: Sinafay#3443.
Look forward to possibly hearing from you.

Hi Weath!

This is us:

Guild & Server: Illidans Redemption : Alliance: Whisperwind
Type of Guild: Social/M+/Raid/Xmogs/Mounts
Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: Shade_PWS#9836
BNet: okayitsliz#1616
Requirements: Be social and active in chat, enjoy grouping and laughing. Be fluent in sarcasm and typonese.
Needs: computer, internet connection, WoW sub, sense of humor.
About Us: formed Feb 05, IR is about taking a laid back approach to experiencing end game content. We progress AOTC but accept the fact that as adults real life can and will intrude. It is what it is and we roll with it while having fun together.

Let’s chat!

Hey Weath!

I’m from a freshly made reroll guild on Zul’Jin horde side.

Not sure if that interests you, but we’ll meet what you’re looking for otherwise.

If you’d like to know more feel free to add me:

Discord: Purple_86#9819
Bnet: Purple86#1959

Or check out our forum post: <H><Zul'jin>Reroll Project! Recruiting!

Hi Weath! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Helloooooo Weath!

We’d love to give you that fresh start you’re looking for! I’ll drop our blahblah guild spam underneath this, but feel free to hit me up and we can chat!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat on this party bus waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, “Drunkgeons”, Raiding, and all kinds of other events! You never know what might be going on when you log in.

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time (EST). We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling, pointing fingers, or shaming. We just have a good time and kill bosses! Currently 9/10 Heroic and progressing.

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

Hi Weath,

Assault sounds like a perfect fit based on what you are looking for. We are an AotC oriented Horde guild located on Thrall. We are currently 1/10 M as we do dabble in Mythic after earning AotC just to keep interest up in between raid tiers, but it’s by no means a serious driver for us. Our raid times are Fri/Sat evenings from 8-11 PST (11-2 EST) and we do run M+ during the week with a handful of our members pushing for or already have earned their KSM.

If the core logistics sound good to you, I’d love to chat further! Add me on BNet - limbrok#1655.

Happy guild hunting!
Liim

Hello Weath! I think our guild would be an excellent fit for you! Check us out

/bump - Still looking.

Still looking.

Hi Weath,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Heroic Raid Team is focused on getting AotC and a handful of Mythic Bosses before the tier is finished. We are currently 10/10H and ready to start fresh mythic progress, and we could use a capable priest to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are T/W 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times and are willing to server/faction xfer, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655