207 Vengeance DH LF Raiding Guild

Currently on Sargeras but have multiple classes available for any late night raiding guild! Can adapt to the raids needs and help push any keys available!

Hey Holyharambe! I’d love to chat with you on discord, add me at Letholas#9581!

Hey there Holyharambe! Are you open to switching Alliance? We’re a late night guild on Lightbringer aiming to Mythic raid in 9.1. We raid 8:30-11pm PST.

You can find more info on our post here: [A] <Zenith> 2/10M guild LFM for Mythic raiding in 9.1

depending on what youre looking for as far as days/times/faction we would love a full time dh to join our roster.

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
6/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Visit our recruitment post…

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us

How late are you looking for? We raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST) and are looking for dps to push into mythic. If you’re over 21 and would like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey there, Holyharambe! How late are you looking to raid? What about some alliance fun!?

The Intrepid currently raids on Tuesdays (10/10 heroic) at 8:30pm-11pm EST. Come 9.1 we will be swapping our mythic key pushing night (Thursdays) back to our second raid night.

Feel free to give me a poke on Discord at Stormtree#4699 or find more information here: [A][Emerald Dream] <The Intrepid> H.Raid, M+, AND Roleplay!