The Shining Shield: Official Hangout of the Brigitte Brigade (A Brig Fanclub)

Mina vänner, I heartily welcome you all to The Shining Shield. AKA… the Brigitte Fanclub :sparkling_heart:

Here, Brigitte mains and fans in general may come together and chat. I invite you all to come in from the cold, to a place filled with warmth and good cheer. You needn’t necessarily be a Brig player yourself to be welcomed here; so long as you’re respectful and treat others well, we are more than happy to have you here. :hugs:

Of course, please keep the discussion clean, civil, within the CoC, and all of that good stuff. This is, among other things, a place to get away from any drama and fighting happening out there. And of course, have fun

Skål~ :beers:

49 Likes

You can use the “Brigitte Brigade” name if you want, I started it years ago but it never really took off :>

I do love Briggy! Godjul!

9 Likes

I tried to make one of these onece…. :fire:
                                                                   :wastebasket:

My various failed brig posts:

Brigitte is viable. Brigitte is still OP... At least in gold

When brig kills wreaking ball, she says:

General gameplay as brig

Brigitte's funeral. Join us for this depressing time

What do you like about -brig-?

The real reason why brig is "broken"

Is brig nerfed enough?

Brig be like (dangerous post)

The last brig funeral

Brig Haters BACK OFF

Guys, I know the brig stuff is going on but

Next Brig Nerf: -25 hp (again)

PLEASE Nerf brig. I just can't stand her existing

[ wiki ] This is what we want for Brigitte

Brigitte Needs healing

UN-NERF brig (she needs to be revived)

Anyone going to attend brig's funeral?

And lastly:

The division in Overwatch (Please lock, got nerco'd)

7 Likes

I really wanna make the discussion dirty, discourteous and outside of the CoC… :thinking:

1 Like

I love Brigitte, easily one of my most favorite characters. She loves cats and food! How much more relatable can someone get?

And she’s really cute, very sweet personality. :smiley_cat:

5 Likes

please no .I still have bad memories of her wrecking a havoc in my FFA Hog matches she was really cancer and op . LOL the only way I could kill her at that time was by solo ulting her and even then she stuns and kill me . please no I…I…I can’t these memories scare me more than that time where I had FFA match with me playing Hog vs 7 Anas oh boy they slept me for two minutes straight lol .

But Brig is perfect in every way

1 Like

I wish OW heroes were real, because I’d love to hug Brig

She’s sweet, likes cats and likes baked goods. When I’m not burning cities down or making milk related threads for some reason, I actually like playing with my own cats and also cooking (especially baking). Brig is bae and I would absolutely simp

7 Likes

Yes Brig is a character I do like and I hope she gets an archive event skin. I kinda want a diesel punk inspired skin as if she just came back from a dystopian future where resources are scarce.

3 Likes

I love Brig and her goat skin is literally my most favorite skin. Its like protoss + rams and its perfect in every way. I just wish she was actually viable TwT

3 Likes

Let’s go Team Mei!

4 Likes

Brig with frost abilities for OW2? Norse brigitte:

• Each melee hit will not only heal but send a pulse of frost slowing enemies in a similar fashion to Mei

• Ultimate Generates Armor to allies and yourself, when the armor disappears it causes a burst of high AOE Frost Shatter damage to surrounding opponents.

Assuming it will be for the PVE content.

2 Likes

I want a talent that gives her a barrier as large and bulky as Reinhardt’s lol. That would be fun

2 Likes

I am honored by this gesture, thanks :star_struck: I’ll try to find a nice way to incorporate it here

Fear not: I solemnly swear on Brigitte’s shield, I will NOT allow this thread to meet an unpleasant fate :triumph:

Which is exactly why I think she deserves to be associated with positivity, which I hope this thread helps contribute to :sparkling_heart:

ME TOO. :hugs: She’s just so sweet and lovable, and to be honest, would probably give VERY good hugs

That would be amazing :star_struck:

I LOVE THEM

But seriously, I’d be happy to resurrect the Brig/Mei alliance :blue_heart:

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS :sparkles: :sparkling_heart: :sparkles: I know we already have Brig’s Shieldmaiden skin, but we need MORE Norse-inspired things for her. MOOOOOORE. Let her unleash Fimbulvetr upon her enemies, I love it :snowflake:

5 Likes

Sorry, and should I take my post down?

No worries, I meant that in a triumphant and reassuring way :sparkles:

Sorry, I probably should have started with a “fear not”. For peace of mind, I have edited it in :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I wish I could post pics of Brig’s cat so big and floofy lol

2 Likes

Genji main just passing by here.

1 Like

its funny there isnt much fan made brigitte videos my favorite one is probably one that everyone has seen but yea ill post it

and of course i miss the old powerhouse days when brigitte was overtuned

3 Likes

Correct me if I am wrong but if you lash at a rein shield you do not proc inspire right? I wish they would change that.