The last brig funeral

Imgur

42 Likes

For brigs death I insert one last kaneki picture (or I would if I was a level 3 rofl)

Also the game is CoD AW if that’s what you’re asking

2 Likes

put link in `` and I will post in for you!

Oh I was joking lmao. Kaneki picture is just something I say to poke fun at some of my friends (just habit at this point)

2 Likes

I thought that picture was from COD but I couldn’t completely tell since I’ve never played it…

1 Like

Isn’t it weird how every nerf there is a “Brig funeral” yet each time she comes back, I mean those post age really poorly everytime…

12 Likes

Funny? No.
Accurate? Yes.
Sad? Definatly.

Blizzard just removed the hero twice from the game.
I hear Skarsnik and Khazrak laughing in the far together… (Total War insider)

11 Likes

I think it is… but I haven’t played a newer CoD than Modern Warfare 3… so idk for shure

1 Like

oh forgods sake, i come back to the forums for whatever self paining reason and we’re having another one of these tantrums?

2 Likes

11 Likes

ok? i dont understand how that format is relevant rn

1 Like

It’s from Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and lets just say that the meme is the only thing remember-able from that game.

Well actually when she did get 200 originally, her pickrate was in the bottom so…

shes damaged the game for the majority of the playerbase lol, shes the overwatch equivalent of Margaret thatcher

2 Likes

Post seemed problematic…

oh damn I’m devastated

Either way, SHE IS TRASH NOW. Can you please shut up about nerfing her and smering brig players?

2 Likes

Her pickrate wasn’t really that bad, it was bad compared to other supports, but when you take into consideration that the support role was the most balanced role it doesn’t really seem all that bad, the hero wasn’t dead, she was just not meta, she was still playable, it’s like saying that Genji is dead because he is not a meta, you could argue that his gameplay is bad and that he needs a power shift but he is not the worst hero in the game, same thing applies to Brig.

1 Like

So devs will probably be reworking Brig in in the next 6 months.

Best of luck selling devs on how to redesign her.

This is the 9th last brig funneral I attended

5 Likes