UN-NERF brig (she needs to be revived)

Brig is worse than every other hero. And for one reason. SHE IS A MELEE HERO BUT YET SHE HAS 200 HEALTH.

I know, lots of other people made similar posts, but something must be said. SHE IS DEAD. (and she kinda was dead) But then they kicked her corpse around.

So, brig is defiantly dead now. My Hope is that they make her at least slightly viable again. Also, fun fact, I found over 200 results for people who still wanted her nerfs after her nerfs.

15 Likes

Mercy already rezed Hog her rez is on cooldown

2 Likes

She needs some tank-ness back.

1 Like

?

Honestly just revert the health nerf. She’ll be viable again. Lower healing output should be compensated with sturdiness.

6 Likes

It was a joke on how you said she needs to be revived, aka something mercy can do, but she already rezed hog so her ability is on cooldown

3 Likes

the game is finally brig-free after 2 years of this epic fail hero design dominating all tiers. let us play the game bro…

6 Likes

lamo… But hog died again … didn’t he?

Yea, but her ability is still on cooldown

1 Like

Too bad she is next on the chopping block… no more revives…

1 Like

No, I think we’re in a much healthier state without brig.

1 Like

I would rather have Brig dead for 2 years given the fact that she has somehow, despite 10 nerfs, manages to be one of the top support heroes in the game.

good for you buddy but unfortunately, we only have 7 supports and 2 of them are decently viable with the rest being subpar. Brig is the worst support right now with bap being 2nd worst, we cannot afford losing supports regardless of what you feel

4 Likes

This game has always been an still is a wet dream for support players. Legit Brig is still an insane hero with tons of carry potential, y’all are braindead :unamused:

They should’ve reverted her 250 hp shield buff instead. Making her 200 hp imo was just dumb.

She needs some mechanical adjustments that pave way for the meaningful buffs she needs and deserves.

I agree with brig now being dead and needing buffs, but no, she was absolutely not dead before the 200 hp nerf

What, you don’t like having three supports to choose from?

2 Likes

Yup, look like it alright.

try to play her in masters then…