Anyone going to attend brig's funeral?

Brig has died.
Her health is unbearably sad.
Her paper shield is paper.
And now her healing Has been destroyed.
And lets not forget about the ability brig used to have.
:sob:

12 Likes

Sorry, canā€™t. Iā€™m attending Orisaā€™s funeral insteadā€¦

11 Likes

lol ā€¦but :sob:
(20 chars)

2 Likes

Iā€™ll attend it if it ever actually happens. Iā€™ve seen too many ā€œRIP Brigitteā€ threads while she continues to dominate to take these threads seriously. And before I get called a Brig hater, sheā€™s my most played hero this season with a 70% winrate.

7 Likes

Iā€™ve heard Blizz is putting them in the same potterā€™s grave so the masses can attend. No viewing, the bodies are too ugly. No eulogy or speeches. Gotta clear out by noon.

1 Like

I attended the last 4ā€¦she keeps not staying deadā€¦fool me onceā€¦twiceā€¦thriceā€¦

8 Likes

Shield is so good if you donā€™t hold it up like some off brand Rein. Just flash it to block abilities and sniper shots, and only hold it up while getting to cover, it isnā€™t that hard. Playing Brig myself, I can say that your shield should never break early in the fight, and never break period if they donā€™t have snipers and your tanks are alive.

2 Likes

True. but they need to up the recharge rate

1 Like

Recharge nerf was the most superficial nerf ever tbh. If your shield broke before, you were dead anyways, same thing now, except your shield doesnā€™t break as often in the first place.

1 Like

Iā€™ll crack open a can of surstrƶmming for her.

You know in 2 weeks when Brigg still has an 80% pick rate I am going to find all these threads rather quaint.

3 Likes

I wish I couldā€¦but minecraft

1 Like

Whatā€™s the character from Game of Thrones that comes back to life all the time? Yeah that feels like Brig at this point.

3 Likes

Ill attend just to spit on her grave good riddance

2 Likes

wdym Orisaā€™s funeral is important too you ungrateful Brig player

(im kidding btw pls donā€™t report me)

1 Like

I hope brig gets a rework

1 Like

No she keeps sending fake invitation of funeral everytime.
Only to see her bashing genjis face on the kingsrow streets the next week.
#jk
Do think this might be the one putting her down in sym mei tier.she didnā€™t deserve these hp nerfs.

Forums: ā€œBlizzard, you killed Brigitte! You bastards!ā€

Brigitte: *back for the next episode like nothing happened

She is kinda bad, thoughā€¦

1 Like

I will keep on throwing games on her.

I already switched to ana. at least now I can be sure my main never gonna get a nerf.