Brig Haters BACK OFF

Please don’t come here just to be rude, or to bash brig.

This is a place where Brig Players can talk about Brig!

Okay, So, this is a place where brig players can talk about brig (any changes, balancing, or just random conversational stuff!

Even known Brig just got back to 200 hp, There is still reason to love and talk about this hero, but unfortunately There are still some really mean, rude, people who want the hero nerfed again, made completely unplayable or even removed :sob:.
I swear, Nothing is enough for these people, they just want to ruin someone’s day, and hurt others, then cover it up with the excuse “Well brig ruined the game”

well, she ain't ruining now!

Also, they have NO FACTS. They just want to ruin OUR beloved Hero, Brigitte.

Thank you for not reading the post!!! (you know who you are)

4 Likes

Looks like a bait to me.

1 Like

These are the same people that bullied Matilda Smedius (Brig’s VA) and literally made her cry. Just because they don’t like Brigitte.

Some of these people aren’t just whiny, they’re terrible human beings.

9 Likes

I am Lethal Deboody :slight_smile:

Didnt she tho?
Because she kinda did and the hate she has, is warranted for.

I personally want her reworked into a different role or state so she can be viable in that role doing one job only, or she should be kept trash because when becomes “viable” with her current design she clouds over Zen mercy and lucio mains and makes the game take turns that are unbearable.

This is my take on it. Last time I did something like this I got silenced on the forums twice btw and literally the same game master took my ticket said “again” lets see if it happens a third time. that would be quality gold

She did ruin the game-- But then she was nerfed. now she is not ruining the game

I don’t think the title is a good idea if you don’t want Brig haters to read the post

3 Likes

ftfy.

Brig character design is amazing and I feel like they took time with that regard, but they took zero time trying to make a balanced gameplay design for her.
Arguably she was making a comback (which we have seen her do multiple times whenever she got a heavy nerf).
Brig’s design is fundamentally flawed and show have never made it through imho

you are quite literally such a drama queen

one day youre leaving the forums for good, the next youre trying to tell people to back off a thread you made to bait them in

Is everything okay? you seem to REALLY need attention, i ask as someone who is willing to listen, and be a friend for you.

I myself have been there.

i say this because my worry is you willl get banned and not know what to do with yourself and do something you may not be able to undo.

3 Likes

Yeah, TBH, I want to work on that but have made little progress…

so you are okay then? nothing bothering you or pushing you towards attention seeking behaviour?

im serious, no matter how rude i came off, or how sarcastic i seem, im asking this as a genuine human being trying to help another if they need it.

Well a lot of people have been asking for a rework but few have actually mention what kind of changes they should make.

Brig is based on a paladin which are armored warriors who can heal.

Would players be more happy if she had lucio’s healing level only when she activates inspire with no repair packs?

Well, yes. And to be honest, I have had a blast searching the forums for cool memes and then posting them.

Also, I’m tired, and I’m sorry if 97% of this or anything else makes no cense.

1 Like

Lindsay ellis made a video recently and there was a voice guest who was this total Karen and I can’t help but read this thread in that voice.

WITH PREJUDICE” lol

But yes. I like brig. But hopefully if she drops too much she will be reverted. Regardless I would rather have an underpowered brig than reworked tank brig which is my nightmare

alright as long as youre okay

also its “sense” not cense not to be rude

Well this auto correct didn’t give me that option :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And a special Volk you to the people who bullied her VA a few years ago. Human scum.

People think they can just pick a character to be the black sheep and always to be the cause of the games downfall. Moth Mercy before the first nerfs. Do i have to act now as if Mercy killed OW?

Not just that the people harrassed the VA. Content creators TOLD them to do that. Obviously the posts are deleted and they’ve got suspensions/penalties a long time ago but letting mob mentality pulling a game on strings… Is what makes a game close to dying.

The string can anytime turn into a chokehold.

Well Blizzard did roll out and retract those changes very quickly for them. They left Brig as a juggernaut for a very long time before finally nerfing her, buffing her again, and nerfing her again. So maybe that’s and all the other responsive changes they’ve been doing recently are hope for Brig players that if she does seem to be underperforming that they’ll give her a small buff in some other area.

I am of the opinion that the +25 HP probably wasn’t the way to go for her. I think what she needs is a decently more reliable way to get inspire going for her team. Something like reduce the CD on whip shot by a second, reduce it’s boop somewhat, slightly increase its range, decrease the self-snare effect using it has slightly, and slightly increase its hitbox. Some combination of those things anyway just to nudge her back into viable status if she even ends up falling out of viability again. It’s weird how these things work sometimes as the meta shifts even though there might not be any major changes.

i hope you are aware that event doesn’t invalidate brig’s criticism, right?

This is classic nutpicking. One person shouldn’t condemn the group. The IRA did some terrible things, but that doesn’t say anything about the Irish as a whole for example. I really hate that fallacy. It could be used in a number of different ways to show you how obviously prejudicial it is.

The more I’ve thought about this the more I’ve realized you’re being really emotionally manipulative with that post. Don’t judge people based on things they didn’t do and that only a small fraction of their group did. Judge people as individuals.