The division in Overwatch (Please lock, got nerco'd)

Brig mains                    VS                    Brig haters :fire:

* Overwatch music for going into comp game plays *

But really, there is major division, and many will spam false reports to fight for their side.

Score

6                            to                           8

*note: score will update based on replies in this topic

I am declearing the brig haters won

15 Likes

No…

More like Brig Mains Vs Logical Thinkers.

Brig ruined the game, you can’t take that fact away.

40 Likes

Either way, there is division

5 Likes

Oh boy, let the war begin

17 Likes

I though it is DPS vs the rest.

3 Likes

The Division exists because Blizzard created a horrible concept idea that wouldn’t stick.

You know that Brig literally ruined tank balance because Goats was based onto “Brig sustain?”

Brig was the cause D.Va was F tier for 2 years.

7 Likes

Yes, but,

imagine an inanimate character ruining a game, which was made by real people

7 Likes

Thanks for proving the point lol,

11 Likes

Let’s break it down. People hate Brig because she exists and Brig mains are frightened of losing a hero they adore.
Brig is in the game because the supports are the most vulnerable role. Tracer in particular can and will harass and kill them, often without teammates helping. Brig can help take care of that.

• A lot of DPS players want to be able to roll all supports like training dummies, teabag and type in the chat ‘hahaha ez zz ezz no skill!’
  • Tanks don’t want to have to turn and help the supports or have to peel because of flankers when they need to focus on other things too.
  • Supports hate being killed/ being vulnerable (of course not all, but let’s be real, the DPS have better kits for self defence). If Tracer is allowed to zip around all the time, recall and spray nonstop then there has to be a counter other than McCree.

Brig exists because other badly designed heroes exist. Remove her and we’re back in the same nonstop dive meta where nobody wants to play support.

32 Likes

Devs need to heavily nerf the repair pack, she already has so many bells and whistles. She just does so much, high healing, blocking damage, amazing cc and pretty good mobility + survives very well. By removing most of the RP healing power Brigitte can become a better hero for the game

4 Likes

The bias for brig is extremely strong in both sides, its quite entertaining:

one side of legit convinced that shes a spawn from hell that single handedly destroyed the game

and the other is legit convinced that shes a goddess savior of overwatch and that the evil DPS mains want to take away their Messiah

99.99% of the overwatch community (yes this includes the various GMs/Pros like to preach are balance gods or sometihing, when truly they are equally as biased as the average forum joe…) is SUPER biased on this topic.

its just so laugheable to see the amount of immaturity on both sides, Just stick to the facts people

and no, your opinion is not a fact

26 Likes

But if you paint a beautiful sunset and then a huge pile of poop on it, then the poop ruined the picture too, no? :woozy_face:

4 Likes

More Like

Brig mains VS Smart People

3 Likes

Correction, she made Dive not mandatory and offered more counterplay to the game. :clown_face:

4 Likes

More like brig bias vs anti-brig bias.

The past should literally mean jack when it comes to present bias. Just because she ruined games in the past doesn’t give her an excuse to be dumpstered.

Please release a properly balanced brig, Blizz, is all I’m asking. Nothing like release and nothing like the current one we have.

9 Likes

You sure ya boi Lucio didn’t play a role there :thinking:

5 Likes

Thank you very much for saying this. I have seen multiple people laugh at me and get offended for calling their opinions anything but fact.

7 Likes

Brig is the ultimate “Be careful what you wish for” character. If she wasnt made, Moira would be guaranteed to be the communitys black sheep and people would be even more tired of playing Dive all over again. While yes, making a support with shield is a bad idea, shes made what she was created for and as her main id like to see Brig as an off tank. I think it would fit perfectly for her.

5 Likes

“she made dive not mandatory” aka almost as broken as moth mercy and extremely bloated kit with no counterplay. What great design and balance!

3 Likes