Sound bug on patch 1.41

I’m having this issue as well. It’s completely unplayable!

4 Likes

Me too after the update this happens and now its unplayable!

3 Likes

I have this issue too. Blizzard fix this

3 Likes

Same here :frowning: its so annoying and i cant barely hear enemy ults, which is not fun. Blizz pls fix

3 Likes

I also have a sound issue.

1 Like

Yes, I have the same issue… oh god i hoped that i would find other people with the same problem. Now I know that it’s not the PC’s problem but something’s wrong with this update.

Man same, its stupid, doubt its going to get fixed anytime soon though

Have the same sound issues everyone is reporting

1 Like

Exact same issue, nothing helps. Tried reinstalling, putting all settings to default, changing headphones, reboot, etc.

i am having the same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the issue persists

im having that issue as well , its literally unplayable …

same here. i tried fiddling with my sound settings, but the issue persists and it’s super annoying.

Also having similar problem. Game starts off ok but then starts delaying sound more as the game goes on.
eg: a genji bladed and ended up in my junk trap and died. I didn’t hear his ult sound until after he was dead. tried two different sound devices (on board and dedicated card) same problem. Restarted PC, scanned files in battle.net app.

Having the same problem, can’t hear anything

Am I the only one without this issue?

I’m one of the only posts on the thread that doesn’t have it.
I know I’m not literally the only one without the issue, but thanks man

I was just hoping for people to confirm they are not having the issue

ive gone into matches and asked if anyone was having sound issues, many people have said no. youre not the only one whos fine, the sound bug seems to be choosing favorites lol

2 Likes

Update: I turned off voice chat and the issue seems to resolve. turn voice back on and it comes back

Thanks for reporting the sound issues, everyone! This is an issue that our team is aware of and looking into!

Edit: Removing the request! We no longer need any further DxDiags. You are greatly appreciated in helping us out with our request!

This inbox is not monitored and will not send responses. It’s used to collect information for Customer Support to assist in troubleshooting.

24 Likes

Also having this bug.