Sound delay BUG for new patch

I started playing the new Overwatch patch for the Halloween event. I noticed my games are A LOT more quiet than usual. Turns out, the sounds are either delayed or i can’t hear any ults. no sound for junk tires, gravs, sigma ult, earths… etc. I also don’t hear " group up with me’s" or " I need healing." it’s making the game unplayable-- FORGET about playing competitive with this issue. i noticed people I have been playing in games have the same issues and I’ve seen others have this issue on this forum. Please blizzard fix this bug ASAP! I want to enjoy the event you guys worked on!

6 Likes

yeah, this is a widespread issue. most people in my games didn’t seem to be affected, but it makes the game a lot harder to play. not to mention it’s just plain uncomfortable. hoping blizz has a quick fix.

1 Like

me too.I hope you can fix this issues for soon.

Same here. So annoying and like you said makes the competitive unplayable.

Known by the team!

No worries people, this is currently being investigated and your help is greatly appreciated! I’m redirecting you to this post so you can stay updated on the situation!

I am glad i aint the only one experiencing this issue! Been trying to find a solution :frowning: Thanks for raising this issue!

I see I wasn’t the only one with the issue, I have been trying to find a solution but glad is already knew by the support team!