This patch destroyed the game

The more i stay in the match, the FPS becomes more low until 30. really unplayable.(let’s not forgot the audio bug)

I’m having fine FPS, take this to #technical-support and let them check it out before taking it here.

Do so by editing this topic and changing the post destination to #technical-support.

1 Like

There are more bugs too! Incorrect reward distribution, select screen shenanigans, weapon skin scope opacity (See here h ttps://imgur.com/P21OTFo ) and many others!

lol, i din’t play ashe but looks stupid, the only problem i have now is the audio thing and low fps problem(the longar the match is the low it becomes)

1 Like

Each bug should get reported in seperate topics.

Also hijacking topic is against subforum guidelines! Just letting cha know.

Audio issue is known by the team! Sound bug on patch 1.41 - #40 by Caterpepi they’re working on it currently.

The FPS problem should first be taken trough #technical-support

same problem with fps and audio

Well they released the patch so quickly, so it’s no surprise that there are bugs

Don’t move your topic to techsupport. They never actually help nor solve anything.

You have more luck getting a solution from the community

I can tell you it’s more active than the #bug-report subforum where i reply somewhat to everything. All i do is redirecting as far forum guidelines go.

2 Likes

Known issue here: Sound bug on patch 1.41

Gasp. I’m a volunteer who has resolved actual tech support issues. But the audio thing is a known bug and anything regarding it should go in the Bug Report forum. Developer attention is on General, Comp, and Bug Report.

1 Like

Sorry for the hijack you may ignore of course.

But why isn’t there so much activity on the #bug-report section? (With that i mean MVP activity or just official replies)

Developers do not respond to each bug report because that would take way too much time with people making 10+ threads for the same issue. It’s more of a way to alert them of issues. Every once in a while they will chime in. I imagine they have staff that reads/creates reports of the most common issues.

Oh well, that would explain alot. Since i’ve been posting to somewhat each bug report i tought there would be more MVP activity, but it makes sense that it’s only for issues that are more global.

Thank you for the information!

Yeah, the #bug-report forum isn’t really a place for discussion, just reporting actual bugs. If it’s obvious someone has a known technical issue I think it’s cool to forward them to this forum, but sometimes bugs are just bugs and don’t merit any response. That’s just my take, but you can do as you please until staff says stop responding to every bug. :slight_smile:

Oh i just share information i got from MVP’s like you or i get from the latest official replies.

Most of the times the bugs they post aren’t even bugs and just require some help by someone explaining it. It’s just a thing i feel like doing so everyone is satisfied with their game.

If it is a bug then i’ll just spread the word when it’s being worked on and just keep everyone updated the best i can.

Being helpful is a nice gesture. Just remember that it’s not your responsibility to make sure everyone is happy. They have paid employees for that task. I want to stop derailing this thread though.

If OP is having FPS issues, I can look over a dxdiag.

DxDiag instructions (click to expand/collapse)
  1. Press Windows Key + R, then type DxDiag and press Enter.
  2. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  3. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.

To add it to your reply here:

1. Open the text file and copy all of the text.
  2. Paste the text in your reply.
  3. Highlight the pasted text and click </> on the post editor.

If your DxDiag does not fit in one message, you can post it on Pastebin.com and provide the hash code (the numbers/letters after the .com) in your reply.

Alright sorry for going off-topic, any way we could talk outside of these forums? (Only if you’d like)