Facing audio issues after update

so after the update, saying hello or any voice line or tell people my ult is ready outside spon point, im getting a delay on it,
like once i say hello the character says hello after 5 or 6 sec , but the animation played, its not an internet issue cause the game works fine, its the the voice indicators are off synce for me after the update.
i scanned my whole game file
what should i do.

7 Likes

I am having similar issues. Voice lines are wildly out of sync but I also cannot hear enemy fire along with many other in game sounds.

7 Likes

Thanks for reporting the issue over to us! This is a known issue that our team is looking into. We’re requesting more information on this post, as well as any further updates available as they come.

3 Likes

Same, after few minutes in the match, some sound effect seems to be missing or delayed like Ult voicelines and even shots.

1 Like

I’m getting no voices either, particularly for ults. I can hear them on the killcam though.

4 Likes

It’s been 7 hours since you started “looking into it” blizz, any word? Or you just going home for thennight and letting your customers just deal with it?

2 Likes

Also having a similar issue here. Junk tires should probably be audible but after this patch they (and many other things) are practically silent. I’d love if this was fixed soon, this game is miserable to play without half of the audio.

2 Likes

Been having this issue too. I notice it happens when someone’s using the new Ashe skin, but idk if there’s another cause. Either way, it’s frustrating. Does anyone know a solution, or is this something I just have to wait out for a bug fix patch?

I’ve verified that it is the local patch (rebooting, fully uninstalling and reinstalling, and restoring PC from snapshot did not resolve.) I don’t know why all users aren’t getting it though.

1 Like

same for me, hope blizzard fix this issue soon

1 Like

same here, ult voice lines play about 5 sec after an ult

3 Likes

Same here. Having this issue after the recent patch. No audio and ultimate cues from both my team and enemy team. Even some random sound effects (getting hit, death sounds, etc) will get super delayed and will only appeared after 12,13 seconds. It only happens in qp and other PvP modes, the sounds works just fine in junkenstein’s revenge with some minor
audio delay.

5 Likes

I am having the same issue. I will send a video to support and hopefully they can fix it soon.

I’m facing the exact same issues. It really is disruptive when I’m playing a match and all of the enemy attacks have no sound queues.

Then in the next round for some reason those sounds (from the previous round) will play? Hopefully this latency issue gets resolved soon.

Im having the same issue. I cant hear when the enemy team ults and its very so so when my own team ults. I can hear the voice lines at the start of the game but when the match gets going its all pretty much silent. Its some kind of weird lag…

I’ve also been having this issue. My voice lines are mostly intact but enemy ult audio cues are almost completely gone. Getting killed by a completely silent rip tire is so frustrating, I hope they fix this soon.