Audio Delay with Halloween Update

All the audio during my matches since the patch update today (10/15/2019) have all been off. I don’t here anyone’s ult go off and not hearing sound effects to several different things in fights until way after things are happening. I don’t know how to avoid certain things because I can’t hear them happening. Super frustrating. I’ve been playing today with a friend who hasn’t had any issues so not sure what to do.

21 Likes

I also have this issue :confused:

4 Likes

I’ve also been getting this issue all day today. I thought I was the only one and maybe it was something acting up in my PC. No idea how to fix this, I’ve restarted my PC, restarted the Overwatch client multiple times and nothing seems to work. Randomly in matches it will fix itself for a moment then continue back to being on a huge delay.

2 Likes

Known by the team, Please move to this thread: Sound bug on patch 1.41 - #40 by Caterpepi

same, even my own ults are way delayed

1 Like

Me too this is making want to just uninstall the game

My friends had this issue. (Didn’t happen to me.) Checking file integrity and restarting the game fixed it for them. (Although it didn’t say there was any corrupted file.)